Twilight Marathon Comes to Southlake
Nov 12, 2012 03:51PM
● By Mike
Harkins Ultimate Twilight Marathon this Thursday 11/15
Harkins Ultimate Twilight Marathon - Thursday, November 15
Tickets are $30 and available nowat www.harkinstheatres.comor at the box office. Themarathon package includes admission to all four previous Twilight films, as well as the 10 p.m. premiere ofBreaking Dawn Part 2. The Ultimate Twilight Marathon begins with Twilight at 10:45 a.m. followed by New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn Part 1 and the 10 p.m. premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2.
Marathoners will receive:
· Admission to Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn Part 2 and the 10 p.m. premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2
· Special exclusive content created for the fans that can only be seen during the marathon
· Breaking Dawn 44 oz. collector cup
· Two FREE small popcorns (to be enjoyed the day of the event)
· One FREE 2013 Loyalty Cup (good for $1.50 refills through the end of 2013)
· Two FREE Loyalty Cup refills (to be enjoyed the day of the event)
· Commemorative Twilight lanyard
· Harkins Goodie Bag
Harkins Double Dawn of Breaking Dawn – Thursday, November 15
For those who can’t make it a full day of Twilight, a “Double Dawn” will catch fans up on where the saga left off, beginning at 7 p.m. with Breaking Dawn Part 1 followed by the 10 p.m. premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2. Tickets are available now for $15 and can be purchased at the box office or online atwww.harkinstheatres.com.
10 p.m. Premiere Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Thursday, November 15
Moviegoers can be the first to see the finale in the Edward-Bella-Jacob saga in, Breaking Dawn Part 2! Tickets for the 10 p.m. premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2 are available the box office or online at www.harkinstheatres.com. Regular ticket prices apply.
For more information, visit www.harkinstheatres.com/twilight.