Southlake Homes Report: For Sale Oct. 31, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 08:52AM ● Published by Kevin
1609 Enclave Court. Photo Courtesy of Realtor.com.
1. 602 Park Place Court ($599,900) - Gorgeous custom home, original owner, remarkable interior finish out with wall palette, floors, lighting and outdoor oasis. Spacious kitchen has gas cooktop, extensive cabinetry, breakfast bar and granite open to views of sparkling pool, spa, water feature, gazebo, basketball court and expansive yard. Private master ste and bath boasts steam shower and jetted tub. Beautiful iron spindles, decorative crown molding, trim, hand scraped hardwood floors and more. Built in 1997, the home has four bedrooms and four full baths. The garage fits four cars.
2. 1709 Water Lily Drive ($450,000) - Excellent home for entertaining in the heart of Southlake. With a secluded backyard complete with pool spa, outdoor lighting and plenty of yard. Master is down with three other bedrooms and huge living room up. Kitchen overlooks living area down and a wall of windows overlooking spectacular backyard. Plenty of upgrades throughout- in a well sought after Southlake neighborhood. Built in 1998, the home has four bedrooms, three and a half baths, and a three-car garage.
3. 810 Wentwood Drive ($659,000) - Many upgrades since purchasing in 2012, including hardwood floors, wrought iron front door, cabinet redo in kitchen, living and master bath, new carpet in family room and stairs, new fixtures, paint throughout and more! More photos coming soon. Great family home in the Windsor Grove neighborhood of Timarron. Close to schools, golf, community pools, Southlake Town Square. Built in 1999, the home has four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
4. 1904 Cresson Drive ($675,000) - Walk across street to elementary, ride your bike to Carroll High School, talk about location. Just blocks from Davis and Southlake Boulevard, close to schools and shopping makes this home a great find for family living. Fabulous updates in this traditional home with a floorplan that is sure to please. Kitchen breakfast area has hearth room just separated from family room by fireplace. So many wonderful finishes plus spectacular backyard paradise. Built in 1995, this house has four bedrooms, three full bathrooms, two half bathrooms, and a three-car garage.
5. 403 Bayou Vis ($1,140,000) - Elegant, expansive floor plan featuring all that one would expect and more in this luxury four-bedroom custom home: hardwood floors, custom appliances, granite countertops, chef's kitchen, multiple living areas, office, sauna, large open game area upstairs and so much more. Amazing private backyard paradise with water view. Quality craftsmanship throughout. Very solid construction (4x6) with a high quality piered slab foundation. The home features four full and two half baths and a three-car garage. Built in 1994.
6. 1609 Enclave Court ($2,395,000) - Fresh paint and carpet. two drive gates, five-car garage plus additional parking. Library with cozy fireplace, second full size study on second floor. Game room, media room, large bonus room. Huge private lot with incredible custom diving pool, slide and water feature. Outdoor living area with fire and mosquito system. Gourmet kitchen with sub zero, large island. Laundry room downstairs has a moms office, second laundry room upstairs with custom cabinets. Built in 2006, the home has six bedrooms, five full baths, and two half baths.
7. 810 Gateshead Court ($600,000) - Amazing cul-de-sac family home minutes from shopping, dining, and schools. All 5 bedrooms up with spacious master suite, relaxing master bath, all split with gameroom. Beautiful hardwoods, granite countertops, plantation shutters, well-appointed study plus downstairs media room. Covered patio with enticing pool-spa and large grassy area just perfect for family play. Great Southlake location with Carroll schools. Built in 1999, features a three-car garage and three and a half bathrooms.
8. 1280 Post Oak Trail ($575,000) - Unbelievable heavily treed 1.54 acre lot in Southlake and no home owners' association. Immaculate three bedroom home on heavily wooded lot. Backyard boasts USTA regulation lighted tennis court, decks, and fish ponds. Kitchen features double ovens, granite counters and island. Home is well maintained and the grounds are fabulous. Living room has wall of windows overlooking property and grand stone fireplace. Over 1,800 sq. ft. of decks and walkways wrap around this beauty. Built in 1977, the house has two and a half bathrooms and a two-car garage.
9. 203 Lovegrass Lane ($499,000) - Fabulous view of the lake and greenbelt. Large master suite overlooking pool and lake. Kitchen has lots of counter space and storage with walk-in pantry and butler pantry. Upstairs has huge game room with balcony and walk-in attic. Lots of outdoor living space includes covered and open patios, recently resurfaced gunite pool, spa heater just replaced. Formal living and study are the same room. Exercise room is off of the laundry room. Built in 1996, this home has five bedrooms, three and a half baths, and a two-car garage.
10. 1109 Merlot Drive ($785,000) - Fabulous family home in the much sought-after development of Versailles, just blocks from schools and shopping and city entertainment. Extremely well-done updates with warm colors, stains and wonderful trim features. The backyard oasis features pergola covered loggia area with fireplace and builtin outdoor living adjacent to the sparkling pool and spa and generous sized backyard play area. Expect to be impressed. Built in 2001, the house has five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and a three-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.