Southlake Homes Report: For Sale Nov. 7, 2014
Nov 07, 2014 02:37PM
● Published by Kevin
2163 Estes Park Road. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com.
1. 105 Surrey Court ($415,000) - Great culdesac Southlake family home just steps away from schools and shopping! New updates to include appliances, wood floors, carpet, paint, cabinetry, travertine backsplash and granite! Over half acre homesite with lots of backyard grass play area and privacy. Wonderful floorplan for the family with open kitchen to breakfast and family room just off formal living areas. Neutral colors, lots of storage and the space you need for a growing family. Built in 2000, the home has four bedrooms, three and a half baths, and a three-car garage.
2. 808 Gateshead Court ($800,000) - Great Family Home - 5 Bedroom 5.5 Bathroom home located right next to Southlake Town Center! Cul de sac home includes office, media room, outdoor kitchen, pool and spa and 3 large living areas. You won’t find more home for your money in Southlake. Built in 1998, this home features a three-car garage.
3. 326 Watermere Drive ($424,900) - Former model for Watermere has it all!Gorgeous flooring, tremendous floorplan, large windows, huge laundry room, gourmet kitchen with granite and stainless appliances-dishwasher is comfort height--, baths have granite--nothing left to the imagination. Stairs have comfort easy step risers, upstairs bedroom has full bath and can be used as gameroom or bonus room. Stunning home is ready for easy living! Refrigerator is included. Built in 2007, the house has three bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
4. 1402 New Castle Road ($929,000) - Beautiful home on heavily treed corner lot in sought after Coventry Manor. Award winning school district, Hand distressed wood floors, wood beam ceiling, butlers pantry,open floor plan designed for entertaining, breathtaking open kitchen and family room,large master suite and luxurious bath,alcove in two bedrooms upstairs,outdoor kitchen,covered patio,private backyard oasis,relaxing pool and spa,balcony facing gorgeous large backyard. Built in 1998, the home has five bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, and a three-car garage.
5. 1416 Laurel Lane ($975,000) - Perfect executive estate. Five bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms on a wooded, more-than-1-acre lot in prestigious Laurelwood Estates. Grand entry with dome ceilings, Italian marble floors. Iron balustrade rails, faux textured walls, granite counters, fabulous master suite with cove lighting, three fireplaces, new hand-scraped hardwood floors in all bedrooms. Surround, solid core doors, custom hand paint. Custom crown molds, crystal chandlier. Six hundred square-foot guest house. Salt water pool. Built in 2000, the home has a four-car garage.
6. 2163 Estes Park Road ($1,000,000) - Fabulous Estes Park custom set on corner cul de sac homesite. Pristine one owner well maintained home small on yard space but big on style and finishes. Kitchen breakfast family room boasts beamed ceiling and walls of windows to courtyard style pool and other outdoor living spaces to kids playing in cul de sac. Floorplan features formals and multiple family living spaces, wine room, secluded master wing and enclosed media game room. Built in 2005, the home features a four-car garage, five bedrooms, five full and three half baths.
7. 550 Briarwood Drive ($374,900) - Open house on Nov. 9, from 1 to 3 p.m. Country living on 1 acre in Southlake and less than $400k! Spacious Colonial style home with 4 bedrooms, large living area and two dining areas. 4th bedroom up would make great game room! Huge back yard with 2 storage buildings and plenty of room for a pool. Driveway offers space to park an RV or boat or both! Convenient to Southlake Town Square and local freeways and in highly sought after Carroll ISD! New carpet! Roof 2013! Built in 1982, the home has a two-car garage.
8. 602 Park Place Court ($599,900) - Gorgeous custom home, original owner, remarkable interior finish out with wall palette, floors, lighting and outdoor oasis. Spacious kitchen has gas cooktop, extensive cabinetry, breakfast bar and granite open to views of sparkling pool, spa, water feature, gazebo, basketball court and expansive yard. Private master suite and bath boasts steam shower and jetted tub. Beautiful iron spindles, decorative crown molding, trim, hand scraped hardwood floors and more. Built in 1997, the house features a four-car garage.
9. 909 Giverny Lane ($945,900) - Lovely French Renaissance inspired Villa located at the neighborhood of Carillon in Southlake! Four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, three car garage. New construction.
10. 917 Giverny Lane ($941,900) - Lovely French Renaissance inspired Villa located at the neighborhood of Carillon in Southlake! Five bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, three-car garage. New construction.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.