Southlake Homes Report: For Sale Nov. 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 03:49PM ● Published by Kevin
851 Silverton St. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com.
Gallery: Homes Report: Nov. 21, 2014 [10 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 101 Ascot Drive ($420,000) - Lovely one owner home in Chapel Downs. Wood floors look brand new, kitchen family room is open concept with large windows overlooking backyard and pool areas. Master is located downstairs with 3 large bedrooms upstairs. Huge landscaped backyard with diving pool and plenty of room to play. This home is truly spotless. Over one half acre in the heart of Southlake. Walk to the exemplary Carroll ISD schools, Bi Centenial Park, and shopping. Built in 1994, the home has a three-car garage.
2. 850 Wildwood Lane ($569,000) - This recently updated contemporary home is located on a huge treed lot in the heart of Southlake close to Town Square and Hwy 114. Recently installed SS kitchen appliances and designer-grade granite. The layout offers living options including the ability to create an in-law suite at low cost. Large diving pool and backyard for family fun. Oversized garage with workshop and carport for boat parking. Recent appraisal supports listing price. Built in 1983, this home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-car garage.
3. 1232 Woodsey Court ($175,000) - Build your dream home on this nice lot in Southlake. Near Southlake Schools and shopping. Value is in the land. No value in mobile home on property. Over half an acre lot that backs to picturesque farmland. Built in 1978, the home features three beds and two baths.
4. 400 Oak Ridge Court ($1,234,200) - Beautiful executive home in the exclusive Timarron's Eagle Bend Estate. Located on large cul de sac lot that overlooks golf course and lake. Home has everything you would need for entertaining. Large kitchen with granite counter tops, HUGE living room, media room, game room, exercise room, the list goes on. This is a must see home. Property being sold via on line auction at homesearch.com. Built in 2000, the house has five bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms and a three-car garage.
5. 2940 Flamingo Circle ($270,000) - Investor special in Southlake. Wonderful 3 bedroom home with bonus loft in secondary bedroom. Large living room, with bonus room off living room. Large corner lot. Great curb appeal. Prestigious Southlake Schools. Built in 1978, the house features two full bathrooms and a two-car garage.
6. 1806 Mesquite Court ($540,000) - Beautiful spacious home. Open formals, study. Large island kit opens to family rm-view of pool & spa. Many updates-granite, stainless double ovens & appliances, deco lighting, paint, tankless water heater & radiant barrier. The gameroom-media rm has surround sound speakers & soundproof double doors. Huge master has sitting area & bath has his-her vanities, 2 WIC, jet tub, lrg shower. Open patio, pool-spa-waterfall, lots of grass, electric gate. Built in 1998, the home has a three-car garage.
7. 1340 Bent Trail Circle ($661,000) - This home has a great floor plan and is located in Timarron, a highly sought after subdivision in Southlake. Enjoy many outdoor meals on the Viking grill, separate cooking burnings and warming drawer(all viking). Large backyard, plantation shutters, gorgeous wood and iron front door, spectacular chandeliers and travertine flooring in the family room and kitchen. Built in 1993, the home features a three-car garage, four and a half baths and four bedrooms.
8. 2801 Linden Lane ($725,000) - Absolutely gorgeous custom home on beautifully landscaped corner lot features all the best. Freshly painted throughout. Enjoy family and friends in the sprawling family room with brick flooring, stone fireplace, open to gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, and fabulous views to the outdoor living. Separate office with french doors. Huge master retreat with walk-in dbl shower, jetted tub. Two ensuite bedrooms up. Gameroom or guest suite. Built in 2000, the house has a three-car garage.
9. 1012 Diamond Blvd. ($789,900) - Stunning home on one-plus acre of land located in the heart of Southlake. Updated with gorgeous designer touches including custom drapes, extensive wood floors & beautiful chandeliers, all stainless appliances and beautiful granite. A circular front drive offers a stately curb appeal leading to a beautiful foyer with grand staircase and double front doors with leaded glass, diving-lap pool, spa & huge shaded patio. Great opportunity to own acreage. Built in 1985, the home has a three-car garage.
10. 851 Silverton St. ($1,300,000) - Custom Home in Estes Park with 5 bdrms, 5 full, 3 half baths, Master & Guest Suites down, Media down, Fml Dining & Living, 2 half baths down, 1 up. Huge kitchen with commercial appliances. Diving Pool & oversized outdoor living with fireplace. Almost half an acre next to greenbelt park. Home meticulously cared for. Sound barrier system on 2nd level to buffer upstairs noise to the downstairs. Move in ready. Built in 2007, this home features a four-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.