Terry Bradshaw's OK Ranch For Sale, and Southlake Homes Report - Dec. 1, 2014
Dec 01, 2014 01:43PM
● By Kevin
The Western Den Family Room in Terry Bradshaw's Ranch in Thackerville, Okla., which is for sale for $10.8 million. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com.
For more information, click here.
Looking to own some real estate in Southlake? Here are five local area houses for sale, ranging from $449,500 to $1,699,900, as featured on realtor.com.
1. 837 Lake Carillon Lane ($1,150,000) - Gorgeous, custom home in the beautiful community of Carillon. Soaring ceilings, open spaces, an outdoor living area with a fireplace, media and guest room downstairs, three garages (2 car and 1 car), gameroom and split bedrooms upstairs with study-workspace. Energy-efficient foam insulation keeps utility costs down. Located on a corner lot for easy in and out access. Five-star amenities with pool, gazebo, lake and more. Carroll schools. The home was built in 2014.
2. 716 Wyndsor Creek Drive ($489,900) - Beautiful executive home located in prestigious Timarron - Southlake Carroll ISD. Floorplan features spacious master and guest bedroom downstairs; two bedrooms and gameroom upstairs. Family room open to breakfast and kitchen. View of luxurious diving pool from all major rooms. Private backyard. Lots of updates - Granite counters in kitchen, HVAC, master bath, carpet, paint. Built in 1994, the home has a three-car garage.
3. 1216 Chadwick Xing ($1,699,900) - Stunning estate in Carroll ISD with sparkling pool, waterfall and spa. Outdoor living space with fireplace, grill and frig. Quality finishout with wood floors, exposed beams, high end granite, Thermador appl, plantation shutters, butlers pantry and wine jail, extensive millwork. Master suite with coffee bar, fireplace, enormous bath and closet. Gameroom, card room and media rm upstairs. Legal address and lower taxes paid to City of Colleyville. Built in 2006, the house features five bedrooms, five full bathrooms, three half bathrooms, and a three-car garage.
4. 909 Brazos Drive ($539,900) - Incredible lake views from five rooms of this beautiful home. Relaxing backyard with pool and spa. Nicely landscaped and ready for enjoyment. The floor plan is very functional with room for everyone and no wasted space. Kitchen opens up to family room with nice built-ins. Updated master bath with newer tile. Fresh interior paint. Awesome Carroll schools and Southridge Lakes location make this a special home. Built in 1996, the home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a three-car garage.
5. 216 Canyon Lake Drive ($449,500) - Fabulous, hard to find, single story on a large, almost half acre lot. The covered patio overlooks the swimming pool and an enormous backyard for kids to roam. Pool was re-surfaced earlier this year. Split bedrooms, beside a spacious bath and a large closet the master suite also offers an exercise room or office. Just installed carpet and tile floors, Replaced ceiling fans, some painting inside and out. Built in 1995, the home features four bedrooms, two and a half baths, and a three-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.