Troy Aikman's Highland Park Home For Sale, and Southlake Homes Report - Dec. 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 10:03AM
● By Kevin
Troy Aikman's House - 3801 Normandy Ave., Highland Park. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Southlake Homes Report - Dec. 17, 2014 [7 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
The home situated on a one-third-acre lot also features two dining areas, Built-In Wine Cooler, Cable Tv Available, Decorative Lighting, Elevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Paneling, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar, Burglar Security, Carbon Monoxide Detector Security, Exterior Security Light(s) Security, Fire/Smoke Security, Monitored Security, Smoke Detector Security, and Security System, plus much more. Check out the listing at Realtor.com. Here's a shot of the inside; wouldn't you like to have a closet like that?
Looking to own some real estate in Southlake? Here are five local area houses for sale, ranging from $589,000 to $1,750,000, as featured on realtor.com.
1. 612 Lorraine Drive ($659,000) - Beautiful 1-story custom home in Versailles. Enjoy backyard oasis with heated saltwater pool, outdoor kitchen and living area, stone and stamped concrete, large Harbor, ultimate landscaping and lighting. Within walking distance to schools and Southlake town square. Featuring re-modeled kitchen with new Thermadore appliances, granite countertops, double ovens, tons of cabinets, butlers pantry, hardwood scraped floors, remodeled baths, and oversized three-car garage. Built in 1999, the home features four bedrooms, and three and a half baths.
2. 1502 Plantation Drive ($1,750,000) - Gorgeous estate unlike anything in town. Stunning entry with cathedral ceiling and turreted staircase. Kitchen has granite c-tops, six-burner gas range, two ovens, and three dishwashers. The entire second floor features to die for master suite with his and hers master baths. Her bath has three closets and sitting area. House is perfect for indoor-outdoor living: four living areas, media room, pub with full bar, beautiful pool, outdoor kitchen, playhouse and more. Built in 1987, the house has a four-car garage.
3. 421 Monte Carlo Drive ($849,900) - Only Villa in Carillon with a detached guest house and private courtyard. You'll love the private outdoor space with grill and fridge and TV cabinet, sound system wiring inside, media room with wet bar and mini fridge, Energy Star rated appliances, three-car garage, custom closet systems, builtin wine refrigerator, study, french doors open to courtyard, huge kitchen with large island, beautiful granite, open floor-plan, also For Lease. Built in 2013, the house features four bedrooms, and three and a half bathrooms.
4. 1107 Versailles Court ($730,000) - Situated on a quiet cul de sac in the community of Versailles, walking distance to Southlake’s Town Square, Central Market, and the community’s pool and sport court, this home is not only ideally situated, but nicely updated. The home features four generously sized bedrooms, an oversized game room, plus media room (over the garage), a freshly updated kitchen, study, and pool-sized backyard. The almost new roof was replaced in October, 2014. Built in 1997, the home features three and a half bathrooms, and a three-car garage.
5. 230 Highland Oaks Circle ($589,000) - Very well maintained five-bedroom home in the heart of Timarron. Wonderful updates to include HVAC system, hardware, custom kitchen cabinets, appliances, flooring, pool equipment and pool refinishing. Fresh paint plus many more updates. Kitchen is great for entertaining family and friends. Beautiful lagoon pool in the back yard with updated decking. This home has the new transitional look with all the modern bright new features you are looking for. Built in 1994, the house has four bathrooms, and a three-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.