Southlake Homes Report: For Sale Dec. 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 05:55AM
● By Kevin
620 Fairway View Terrace. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
1. 1656 Byron Nelson Parkway ($900,000) - Exquisite custom home with spectacular golf course views in highly desirable Timarron. Stunning entry opens to elegant formals with rich hardwoods, beautiful mouldings and plantation shutters. Gourmet island kitchen with beautiful granites and stainless appliances overlooks the spacious family room, breakfast area and sparkling pool. Perfect flow for entertaining. Luxurious Master with sitting area and fireplace. Built in 2000, the home features four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and a three-car garage.
2. 1205 Scenic Drive ($550,000) - Exceptional, one-of-a-kind house, nestled on .774 acres in Southlake. Floor plan includes two master suites plus three additional large bedrooms, two kitchens and a solarium room that leads to the large indoor heated diving pool and spa. The 4,314-sqaure-foot house floor plan does not include the solarium and indoor pool area. This property is adorn with a lovely tranquil pond view with private boat dock, RV parking and huge workshop located in a separate building. Built in 1979, the house has three bathrooms and a two-car garage.
3. 704 Orleans Drive ($689,111) - Villa style home on smaller homesite, in the newest addition of Carillon in Southlake. Fashioned by Meritage Homes, this two-level house has four bedrooms, with large master suite down featuring his and her vanities and closets. Open and bright floor plan, this stately home welcomes you with beautiful hardwood floors, formal living and dining, gourmet kitchen, upstairs media and game room and three-car tandem garage. Walk to community pool and park. Built in 2014, the house features three and a half bathrooms.
4. 1209 Saint Emilion Court ($2,199,000) - Hatfield custom home on 1-acre lot in Saint Emilion subdivision in Southlake. Five bedroom, five full bathroom, three half bathroom, downstairs game room, downstairs media room, additional game room upstairs, chefs kitchen with wolf and sub-zero appliances, separate prep kitchen, wine room, and private master with coffee bar and exercise room. Built in 2014, the home has a four-car garage.
5. 620 Fairway View Terrace ($1,145,000) - Wonderful two-story traditional in the highly desirable golf course community of Timarron. Great floor plan - three bedroom, three full baths, game room and media room upstairs. Master down. Amenities include rich hardwoods throughout, stainless appliances, outdoor kitchen and fireplace and TV, pool and spa. Buyer to verify taxes, schools and square feet. Built in 1998, the house has a three-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.