CEF is looking the position of Executive Director
Carroll Education Foundation
Position Description & Posting
Position Title: Executive Director (“ED”)
Carroll Education Foundation (“CEF”)
Professional Individual with Executive, Business Development and Administrative
Non-Profit, Foundation and/or similar experience a plus. Undergraduate Degree from Accredited University preferred.
Summary: The ED will
establish and build meaningful relationships with local businesses, community
organizations and the Carroll Independent School District. The ED will be primarily responsible for
generating financial support in the community for the enhancement of education
in Carroll Schools through the organizations events, including and especially
the annual Culinary Celebration. The ED is responsible for being familiar with
the specific purposes, goals, and objectives of the foundation and it’s
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Reports To: Carroll Education Foundation Board of Directors
Benefits: Performance Bonuses and Paid Time Off
Accepting Applications: Friday, December 31, 2014 to Friday, February 14, 2015
Send Cover/Resume to: Ms. Mimi Tran, Board Chair at mimi.tran@FrostBank.com
or Carroll Education Foundation office @ P.O. Box 93041 Southlake, Texas 76092
1. Execute and supervise day-to-day CEF internal and external operations, as directed by the Board of Directors, including scholarships, awards, grants, and programs aimed at enhancing student achievement.
2. Develop and implement programs and initiatives. Plan, direct, and conduct fundraising activities for annual support, memorial gifts, special projects, endowments, and planned giving.
3. Write grants; develop relationships with foundations, businesses and individuals, and any other projects as proposed by Board Members.
4. Maintain a database of deposits and deliver invoices, check requests, donations, etc. to accountant.
5. Maintain and update list of donors, keeping current copies of donations, and acknowledging donations.
6. Direct and/or perform the administrative and clerical details associated with the operation of the CEF including keeping corporate records, filings, and insurance policies up-to-date, maintaining mailing lists, emailing board members, recording and transcribing minutes of meetings, preparing meeting agendas, and performing all clerical duties associated with CEF.
7. Maintain and promote open lines of communication with the CEF Board Chairperson, Board, District Personnel, School Board, alumni, parents, public and private partners, media and the public at large.
8. Take initiative to identify needs in the District.
9. Establish and implement short and long-range organizational goals, objectives, and operating procedures. Assure all CEF activities comply with School Board policies and all financial and managerial standards set by the CEF Board.
10. Maintain membership and represents the Foundation in appropriate professional groups, organizations, associations and/or community service clubs.
11. Conduct oneself in a manner consistent with the CEF policies and ethical standards.
12. Perform other duties/tasks consistent with the goals/objectives of the ED position, as assigned by the CEF Board.