Southlake Homes Report: For Sale Jan. 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 09:14AM ● Published by Kevin
913 Silverton St. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - Jan. 30, 2015 [10 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 1200 Saint Emilion Court ($1,595,000) - Exquisite Country French estate home is beautifully situated on a treed acre in award winning Carroll ISD. Outstanding floor plan with quality finishes and details throughout offers five bedrooms, 5.1 baths, four living areas, study, gourmet kitchen, wine room with climate controlled wine cellar, media and game rooms and elegant master suite with luxurious bath. Outdoor living center, Porte cochere and four car garage. Built in 2007.
2. 1501 Spruce Court ($550,000) - Stunning home on a massive lot in Southlake with sparkling pool, hardwoods, crown molding, chair railing, game and media rooms, balcony, gourmet kitchen open to family room includes granite, stainless appliances, breakfast bar, master completely updated with his & her sinks, garden tub, walk-in shower, walk-in closet, backyard paradise includes built-in grill and covered patio. Built in 1997, the home features four bedrooms, three and a half baths and a three-car garage.
3. 1052 Westpark Circle North ($134,900) - Attention investors and families. Over half acre treed lot in Southlake. Private area close to parks, schools and just minutes to Lake Grapevine. This property is in Northwest School District or you can apply to attend Southlake Carroll. Large manufactured home on a concrete pad with three bedrooms, two bath and a good size living and dining area. Built in 1985.
4. 2009 Woodbury Court ($874,900) - Striking transitional style home with all the latest finish out. Floor plan is open and bright with all main living areas down stairs. Outstanding gourmet kitchen with an incredible oversized seamless granite island. Open and bright plan with a wall of double French doors leading to the outdoors. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac location. No expense spared. Built in 2013, the home has five bedrooms, four and a half baths and a three-car garage.
5. 803 Heatherglen Court ($495,000) - Beautiful move in ready home nestled on cul de sac overlooking a greenbelt in Timarron of Southlake. Extensive updates completed December 2014, including Granite counter tops in kitchen and master bath, carpet and fresh paint throughout, lighting, fixtures, appliances, and flooring. Updated kitchen with painted cabinets, backsplash, recessed lights, flooring and more. Open floor plan, natural lighting, and huge backyard with plenty of room for a pool. Built in 1997, the home has four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms and a three-car garage.
6. 913 Silverton St. ($1,390,880) - This magnificent, model-perfect v. Patrick gray custom home is ideally located on an interior cul-de-sac lot in exclusive estes park. Expect only the best. This exceptional home offers it all – location, curb appeal, first-quality amenities and legendary Carroll ISD schools. Gorgeous wrought iron entry, grand spiral staircase, private main floor media room, entertainers dream kitchen, breath-taking resort-style back yard and a four car garage. Built in 2007.
7. 1304 Burgundy Court ($599,000) - Perfect cul-de-sac home on almost a half-acre boasts four large bedrooms, lots of storage and room to grow. Two new AC units in 2012 and third new unit in 2013. Gorgeous pool in large backyard was updated and resurfaced in 2010. Fourth bedroom off family room perfect for an extra playroom close to main area of home. Huge storage room on second floor can be used for over-flow pantry, linens, games, etc. Home tucked away yet close to elementary school, and shops. Built in 1996.
8. 301 Watermere Drive, Apt. 414 ($299,000) - Luxury Southlake Condo in RESORT Community for 55 and up. Two bedroom, two and a half baths plus study nook, single story, wood floors, granite, 10 ceilings, solid doors, oversized bathrooms, large closets, bright and open. Approx. 1572 sf. Utility Closet, Powder Bath, Balcony. Built in 2008.
9. 720 Heatherglen Drive ($515,000) - Fabulous Timarron home. Walk to sought-after Rockenbaugh Elementary! This four bedroom home offers formal and family living with an open floor plan and neutral colors. Large master suite with updated master bath, chef kitchen with granite counter tops and breakfast bar, family room with built ins. Game room and three bedrooms up. Hardwood floors, updates throughout, circular staircase. Beautiful backyard with sparkling pool and spa, covered patio and room to play. Built in 1996, features a three-car garage.
10. 217 Lovegrass Lane ($462,160) - Property has five bedroom and three and half bath with separate living room with cozy fireplace,dining room, laundry room, porch and patio covered and property has oversized lot. Lot size is 14,000 square feet with convenient attached two-car garage. Auction sold as is. Due diligence to be done prior to bidding. Buyer or buyer s agent to verify all information: schools, taxes, restrictions and room sizes, etc. Built in 1996.Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.