Southlake Homes Report: For Sale Feb. 6, 2015
Feb 06, 2015 10:19AM
● By Kevin
707 Edward Court. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Southlake Homes Report - Feb. 6, 2015 [9 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 2200 Still Water Court($1,224,400) - Over 1 acre in Carroll ISD. Open floor plan, great for entertaining. Beautiful hand-painted murals and angels in two-story dome in entry. Soaring two-story family room open to kitchen, formal living and formal dining and breakfast area. Chef's kitchen with double islands, granite counters, Thermador appliances. Outdoor fireplace, grill and fridge. Great media and game rooms up. Master and one bedroom down, three bedrooms up. Built in 2014, there are five bedrooms, four full, two half bathrooms, and a three-car garage in this home.
2. 402 Presidio Court($589,880) - Waterfront living in one of Southlakes' most desirable communities. Ideally located on a prime, interior cul-de-sac lot, this fabulous home truly does have it all and features a resort-style pool, spa and lake views from most rooms. Huge entertainers kitchen features high-end stainless steel appliances, wine refrigerator, five-burner gas cooktop, granite counters, custom backsplash and center island. Main floor master suite, library with built-ins and so much more. Built in 1991, the traditional home has four bedrooms, three full and two half baths, and a two-car garage.
3. 140 Green Oaks Lane($470,000) - Move in ready, fully updated single story four bedroom home minutes away from the restaurants, shopping and entertainment of town square and walking distance to Bicentennial Park and Carroll High School. Spectacular home renovation just completed June 2014, includes upgraded stainless steel appliances, high-end granite countertops, wood floors, designer paint, berber carpets and much more. Owner is licensed real estate agent in the state of Texas. Built in 1991, the home features four bedrooms, two and a half baths, and a six-car garage.
4. 801 S. Peytonville Ave.($3,200,000) - Stunning 7,100 square foot home on almost 3 acres. Gourmet kitchen includes Subzero Double Door Refrigerator, Wolf Appliances, five Fireplaces, two Bosch Dishwashers, Double Sink, Copper Vegetable Sink, Stoned Kitchen Wall and Granite Counter tops. Turfed dog run. This is a truly amazing home. The entire property is irrigated using well and clean water pond. Built in 2013, the house has five bedrooms, six and a half baths and a four-car garage.
5. 2109 Palomar Trail($1,055,000) - This executive home boast luxury trim levels, custom iron chandeliers, wine room, private study, a chefs kitchen that includes: stainless steel appliances, copper sink, pot filler, huge island with storage and tons of granite counter top space to work with. Come enjoy the huge backyard with pool-spa and built in water feature to gently soothe away the days stress. Fine dinning and shopping are nearby and of course this home is located in the premier Carroll school system. Built in 2011, the home has four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms and a four-car garage.6. 1216 Saint Emilion Court ($1,724,400) - Wonderful five-bedroom estate home on one acre in award-winning Carroll ISD. Beautifully landscaped home with circle drive. Upon entry you are greeted by a vaulted-domed entry, with formal dining and study on either side. Wall of windows in formal living. Kitchen features island and gas cook-top. Master has fireplace. Upstairs is a game room and third living that could be media. Outside you'll find an outdoor living, pool and spa, and lots lush landscaping. Built in 2007, the home features a four-car garage.
7. 1107 Versailles Court($715,000) - Situated on a quiet cul de sac in the community of Versailles, walking distance to Southlake’s Town Square, Central Market, and the community’s pool and sport court, this home is not only ideally situated, but nicely updated. The home features four generously sized bedrooms, an oversized game room, plus media room (over the garage), a freshly updated kitchen, study, and pool-sized backyard. The almost new roof was replaced in October 2014. Built in 1997, the traditional home has a three-car garage and three and a half baths.
8. 713 Lake Carillon Lane($1,198,000) - Starwood Custom Homes presents this stunning transitional home in the highly sought after Carillon. Home features the master and guest suite down and media down. Accordion doors open to the beautiful outdoor living. Upstairs find two more bedrooms plus a game room with hidden built in bunk beds for guests. Carillon has a community pool, walking paths, lake, fishing dock, playground, park, and future retail. Built in 2014, featuring a three-car garage.
9. 707 Edward Court($1,185,000) - Gorgeous Southlake former builders home in High Point Estates. Incredible private back yard oasis with diving pool, lush landscaping and amazing outdoor living area. Luxury master suite down with coffee bar, fireplace and bonus room which could be office or exercise room. Large open gourmet kitchen with wine cellar. State-of-the-art Media Room up, brick game room down. Separate guest quarters entry. Beautiful custom upgrades. Built in 2003, the house has five bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms and a three-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.