Southlake Homes Report: For Sale Feb. 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 10:05AM
● By Kevin
1613 Le Mans Lane. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Southlake Homes Report - Feb. 13, 2015 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 501 Northwood Trail($624,880) - Grand Timarron home on large corner lot. Main floor master suite, study, formal living room, formal dining room, open family room plus full featured kitchen and individual laundry room. Huge game room, spacious media room, three bedrooms up. Backyard is entertainers paradise with outdoor kitchen, covered stone patio, resort style pool, spa, pool room, outdoor shower, grassy play area and extensive professional landscape. Walk to Rockenbaugh elementary! Built in 1999, the home features four bathrooms and a three-car garage.
2. 1203 Kirkcaldy Court($1,229,000) - Exquisite custom estate with a true labor of love with inspiration from around the world by renowned architecture and celebrity homes. This eclectic mix shows beautifully in person, truly something found in the Mediterranean or California. Fully bricked exterior, tile roofing, private backyard oasis with pool, multiple sets of French doors that open from family room to screened porch which is ideal for entertaining. Walking distance to elementary. Built in 1999, the house has four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms and a three-car garage.
3. 2801 Yorkshire Lane($519,500) - Sited on a half-acre lot in the established Ridgewood Addition of Southlake, this immaculate home was built in 1997 and offers over 3,385 square feet of living space. The functional floor plan includes a luxurious formal dining room, a formal living, a spacious family room, a chefs kitchen with adjacent breakfast nook, four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, a second-level game room area and a three-car garage.
4. 1613 Le Mans Lane($716,900) - Lovely French Renaissance inspired villa in Southlakes master plan community, Carillon. This plan is a gorgeous two story for the buyer who is seeking more home on the main level. The foyer opens to a study. The kitchen opens into the breakfast nook with the family room aside. The master is tucked away in back with a walk-in shower. This brand new home features a three-car garage, four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms.
5. 808 Timbercrest Court($615,000) - Gorgeous home in Timber Lake has hardwoods throughout open floor plan.Tastefully updated and very well maintained. Stainless steel appliances, granite counters two sided fireplace into family room. Main floor master and master bath, walk-in closet. Game room upstairs (used as fifth bedroom), bedroom with study area and bath, and two more bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, Johnson & Johnson bath. Resurfaced saltwater pool, spa, lots of grass and mature trees. Built in 1990, the house has four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms and a three-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.