Southlake Homes For Sale: 1.54 acres With a Lighted Tennis Court, and More
Mar 06, 2015 09:44AM
● Published by Kevin
1280 Post Oak Trail. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Southlake Homes Report - March 6, 2015 [10 Images] - Click Any Image To Expand
1. 1740 Randol Mill Ave. ($497,000) - Fabulous custom home with charming curb appeal sitting on .8 acre wooded lot with wrap around porch, circle drive, upgraded bathrooms, and much more. Family room with tiled fireplace with custom mantel and dormers for natural light. Kitchen with granite counter tops, island, built in desk and French doors to patio. Master with sitting area and access to pool and remodeled bath with granite top vanities and frameless shower. Large backyard with pool and spa. Built in 1994, the home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-car garage.
2. 1614 Pheasant Lane ($440,000) - This stunning two-story home sits on a massive lot and has a terrific drive up appeal. Inside you will find four large bedrooms, an executive study, two dining areas, a game room and a three-car garage. A partial list of upgrades and amenities includes; warm designer colors, ceramic wet areas, winding staircase, bay windows, updated light fixtures, brick fireplace, tiered ceilings, and tons of storage upstairs. The gourmet kitchen has granite counters, ceramic backsplash, undermount sink, breakfast bar, tons of custom cabinets, stainless appliances and a gas cook top. The spacious master retreat has patio access and the luxurious master bathroom has his and her sinks and vanities, granite counters, garden tub, walk-in shower and large walk-in closet. Outside there is tons of room to run and play while you grill and entertain on the open patio.
3. 1401 Wedgewood Court ($539,000) - Beautiful home on large corner lot. Updated kitchen and master bath, upstairs game room, new carpet. Each bedroom has private bath, spacious backyard with pool. Located in Stone Lakes neighborhood. Built in 1992, the house has four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, and three-car garage.
4. 1910 Big Bend Cv ($750,000) - Beautiful, open floor plan. Four living areas. Formal living room, family room with fireplace, sun-filled room off kitchen would be a great playroom, exercise room, etc, game room upstairs. Home office with built ins. Updated kitchen and baths. Fabulous backyard with pool, spa, water feature, gazebo, covered patio and tons of room to play. Lush landscaping front and back. Do not miss the huge bonus storage area through the back bedroom closet. Built in 1999, the home features five bedrooms, three and a half baths, and a three-car garage.
5. 1429 Waltham Drive ($629,000) - Gorgeous four bedroom, four bathroom, study, three-car garage, with gated drive in highly sought after Timarron Warwick Green. Spacious open floor plan and stunning spiral staircase. Complete with a gourmet kitchen, Stainless steel appliances, beautiful hardwoods, tons of built ins, and crown molding everywhere. The backyard includes a gorgeous clean line pool and spa, large covered patio with built-in grill, custom putting green. Tons of storage in large walk-out attic. Newly painted. Built in 2000.
6. 1280 Post Oak Trail ($549,900) - Unbelievable heavily treed 1.54 acre lot in Southlake and no home owner's association. Immaculate three-bedroom home on heavily wooded lot. Backyard boasts USTA regulation lighted tennis court, decks, and fish ponds! Kitchen features double ovens, granite counters and island. Home is well maintained and the grounds are fabulous. Living room has wall of windows overlooking property and grand stone fireplace. Over 1,800 sq. ft. of decks and walkways wrap around this beauty. Built in 1977, the house has two and a half bathrooms and a two-car garage.
7. 1417 Waltham Drive ($610,000) - Impressive executive home in the prestigious Timarron Warwick addition. Gorgeous curb appeal with fresh paint and cast stone trim. Beautifully landscaped. Features include trowel textures, faux finishes and ornate trim molding. Study with French doors and wood floors. Master retreat with double trey ceiling. Gourmet kitchen remodeled in 2014 with stainless steel appliances, exotic granite and 6x5 planning niche. Second bedroom down with full bath. Large game room up and 9x6 study niche. Built in 2000, the house has four bedrooms, four and a half baths and a three-car garage.
8. 1801 Redwing Court ($485,000) - Over 70 trees sit on this quiet cul-de-sac for those that crave the naturalist's view and only want to be minutes away from the sights and sounds of entertainment and shopping. Bonus room and split bedrooms upstairs. An oasis opens the backyard providing for ample entertaining with grill, pool, and patio space. Minutes from major freeways to both Dallas and Fort Worth, this location accesses so much. Built in 1998, the house features five bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, and a three-car garage.
9. 1420 Kensington Court ($643,500) - Beautiful Garden Home in exclusive Timarron golf community. Classic Old World architecture highlights this Country French home. Large open floor plan with high ceilings, beautiful paneled library, wet bar with wine cooler, 25x12 sun room (not included in sq. ft.) Granite, plantation shutters throughout, Master with jetted tub, large walk in closet, dual vanities with marble. Two guest bedrooms and Jack and Jill bath upstairs. Front yard maintenance. Built in 2000, features three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and a two-car garage.
10. 1110 Harbor Retreat St. ($1,649,900) - Four acres in Southlake in an equestrian neighborhood that boarders corp property of Lake Grapevine with easy access to the lake from back yard. Located in the Carroll school district, this beautiful, heavily treed lot is located on a private cul-de-sac. Walk to the lake or ride your horse right from your back yard. This is a one of a kind find in Southlake with convenient access to highways and shopping. It's a little bit of the country right in the city. Built in 1983, the ranch has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two half bathrooms and a two-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.