Southlake Homes For Sale: Built-in Wine Cooler, Balcony, Sport Court and More in a $2M Home, Plus 8 Others
Mar 20, 2015 09:16AM ● Published by Kevin
1254 Biltmore Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - March 20, 2015 [9 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 1254 Biltmore Drive ($2,395,000) - Your imagination cannot match the perfection of this custom executive home with unsurpassed luxury throughout. Amazing floor plan, with master sized bedrooms throughout the home, 7 living areas including Main Floor Theater Room and Separate Game Room. Designed with unique features, this home will captivate. Vacation in your own resort like backyard oasis with pool, slide, water features, spa and outdoor living. Six bedrooms, seven full and two half baths, 5-car garage. Built in 2008.
2. 1201 Ridgewood Circle ($365,000) - Charming ranch home nestled on half acre lot with mature trees. Updated throughout with hand scraped wood floors, tile and granite. This home is light and bright, has large closets, stainless appliances and huge sunroom that is not included in taxable square footage. Located close to schools, retail, restaurants and jogging trails. Large flagstone patio and storage unit compliment this backyard. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, 2-car garage. Built in 1981.
3. 2902 Yorkshire Court ($489,000) - Incredible Opportunity to own this single story custom home on a beautiful .5 acre treed lot includes 4 over sized bed rooms, 3 full bathrooms, a Separate study with custom built ins and a spacious 3 car garage. The master retreat boost remodeled bath room with travertine, and porcelain tiled in master bath, Italian marble dual vanity, and oiled rubbed bronzed fixtures. The family room boosts high vaulted ceilings, a gas and wood burning fire place, custom built ins overlooking recently custom built outdoor living area with extended concrete patio and custom wood pergola. Relax in your outdoor oasis with custom pool, 2 cascading waterfalls, towering trees and lush back yard. The Back yard landscaping irrigation is tied in with a water well on the property. Seller's have spent over $69,000 on upgrades and updates since 2013. No details have been missed in this elegantly appointed back yard located in exemplary school district. Built in 1996.
4. 312 Clariden Ranch Road ($695,000) - Elegant well maintained custom home on over an acre in prestigious Clariden Ranch. Great floorplan for entertaining with soaring ceilings and lots of storage. Recently completed heated pool, spa, outdoor kitchen, outdoor living space. Study and media room could easily become 5th or 6th bedroom. Full home audio setup for inside and out. Zoned to award winning Beck ES, Medlin MS, Byron Nelson HS or may also choose Carroll ISD schools. Four bedrooms, four and a half baths, 3-car garage. Built in 2005.
5. 607 Morningside Drive ($579,000) - Wonderful home located in Napa Valley Estates in Southlake features a great floor plan with three spacious living areas, an oversized game room and two secondary bedrooms upstairs. Delightful kitchen opens to the breakfast area and family room with vaulted ceilings. This home offers a beautifully landscaped rear garden with a great coy pond and an excellent outdoor living space. Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, 3-car garage. Built in 1996.
6. 402 Jackson Square ($725,000) - Bult in 1994, the home has four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, and a five-car garage. Also includes wet bar, central vac, security system, metal and wood fencing, sprinkler system, and more.
7. 2809 Tyler St. ($795,000) - Tres Chic! Charmingly elegant painted-brick French styled 5-5.2 home custom built by Calais known for high quality finishes! Perfect floorplan with Master PLUS guest down, 3 spacious ensuite bedrooms UP with large gameroom PLUS custom media room. Formals & private study, built-ins galore! Open large kitchen w great flow for grand entertaining! Front and back stairs! Beach entry, negative edge Pool and cabana w grill w plenty of playspace to roam! Built in 2001, featuring a three-car garage.
8. 1170 Haven Circle ($775,000) - Striking traditional style home in quaint neighborhood with great backyard that backs up to a creek. Spacious open floor plan is great for entertaining with large media and game rooms. Spectacular master suite with luxurious master bath that overlooks the backyard. Outstanding gourmet kitchen with an incredible oversized seamless granite island. With all the latest finish outs this home truly has it all. Built in 2001, features four bedrooms, three and a half baths and a four-car garage.
9. 3601 Iron Mountain Ranch Court ($325,000) - Carroll ISD Admittance! Take advantage of this rare and truly unique lot overlooking all of Southlake in the gorgeous Cliffs at Clariden Ranch Phase IV. Superior to any other option in its price range and nestled quadrant to million dollar homes. Nearly .7 Acre build-to-suit lot with Spectacular Views! Heavily Wooded and towering high above city with park views . See Tyler New for increasingly detailed information regarding build-to-suit.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.