New Businesses Coming to Park Village
Apr 22, 2015 08:26AM
● By Amy
Luke's Locker has opened in Park Village.
Southlake’s Park Village is growing with new retailers and restaurants calling the commercial development home. Six new businesses will be joining Michael’s, The Fresh Market, REI and Beauty Brands.
Most recently, Luke’s Locker has opened for fitness gurus and first-time runners alike. The fitness apparel and accessories store officially opened earlier this month, but will host its grand opening in early May with a special shopping event featuring exclusive discounts, healthy appetizers and drinks, and a guest speaker. The store also hosts a variety of fun runs and fitness classes.
Here are a few other businesses you can look forward to seeing on the Park Village marquee:
• Orvis will be opening late April with a grand opening scheduled for the weekend of May 29-31. The store will offer hunting and fly fishing gear, sportswear for men and women, home furnishings, and pet goods.
• Fast-casual restaurant Potbelly Sandwich Shop will open in mid-May. The lunch and dinner menu will feature a selection of made-to-order sandwiches, salads, soups and baked goods. Breakfast sandwiches and other specialty items will be available during the morning hours.
• Park Village Nail Salon will open in late May, offering a variety of manicures and pedicures, other nail services and waxing.
• Modmarket will open mid-June. The healthy, fast-casual eatery will offer a nutrition-focused menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All menu items will be made from scratch in-house, including salads, sandwiches, pizzas and soups.
• Lemongrass Salon & Spa will open in July. The eco-conscious salon will exclusively use products from Aveda, a botanical-based hair, skin and body line. A selection of products will also be available for purchase in the in-salon boutique.
Tell us in the comments what retailer or restaurant you are looking forward to arriving in Southlake the most.