New Businesses Coming to Park Village
Apr 22, 2015 08:26AM
● Published by Amy
Luke's Locker has opened in Park Village.
Most recently, Luke’s Locker has opened for fitness gurus and first-time runners alike. The fitness apparel and accessories store officially opened earlier this month, but will host its grand opening in early May with a special shopping event featuring exclusive discounts, healthy appetizers and drinks, and a guest speaker. The store also hosts a variety of fun runs and fitness classes.
Here are a few other businesses you can look forward to seeing on the Park Village marquee:
• Orvis will be opening late April with a grand opening scheduled for the weekend of May 29-31. The store will offer hunting and fly fishing gear, sportswear for men and women, home furnishings, and pet goods.
• Fast-casual restaurant Potbelly Sandwich Shop will open in mid-May. The lunch and dinner menu will feature a selection of made-to-order sandwiches, salads, soups and baked goods. Breakfast sandwiches and other specialty items will be available during the morning hours.
• Park Village Nail Salon will open in late May, offering a variety of manicures and pedicures, other nail services and waxing.
• Modmarket will open mid-June. The healthy, fast-casual eatery will offer a nutrition-focused menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All menu items will be made from scratch in-house, including salads, sandwiches, pizzas and soups.
• Lemongrass Salon & Spa will open in July. The eco-conscious salon will exclusively use products from Aveda, a botanical-based hair, skin and body line. A selection of products will also be available for purchase in the in-salon boutique.
Tell us in the comments what retailer or restaurant you are looking forward to arriving in Southlake the most.
southlake park village
The Fresh Market Southlake