Southlake Women's Club has High Hopes for 2015 Art in the Square
Apr 23, 2015 10:22AM ● Published by Kevin
The Southlake Women's Club proudly presents Art in the Square 2015 at Southlake Town Square. The 16th Art in the Square takes visitors on a journey of art as they tour the three-day juried fine arts festival featuring world renowned artists and entertainers for patrons in the DWF Metroplex. The event has raised over $2,000,000 for local charities that help women, families and children.
The event will feature more than 160 fine artists displaying their artwork. Other highlights include: 100 high school students in the Student Art venue, Route 66 new this year featuring food trucks and street entertainment to compliment Le Bistro with it's tasty festival foods, and country singer, Jo Dee Messina as Saturday night's headliner on the Sabre Main Stage at 8:30 p.m.
"The primary goals of Art in the Square are to provide a fine art experience to visitors, fun filled family activities and raise funds to help the 2015 beneficiaries," said publicity chair Sherri Whitt.
For more information, visit: http://www.artinthesquare.com/
Click the link above this story for the event map (PDF).
Other Important Festival Information
- New location includes bounce house, rock climbing, bungee jump & more
- Food/beverage Stops
- Le Bistro
- The Pub, Wine and Beer Garden, festival foods
- Cruise through Food Truck road stops and enjoy a beverage at “The Filling Station”
- Festival hours are: Friday April 24- 4:00 p.m-10:30p.m.; Saturday April 25 10:00a.m-10:30 p.m.; Sunday April 26 11:00a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- FREE ADMISSION & PARKING
- Handicap parking will be accessible on the east( Central Drive to left on Main Street) and west( Carroll to Main Street) ends of Main Street. Signs direct drivers to handicap parking. Main will only be open off Carroll and Central Drive
Below is a short video that highlights what’s in store for you at Art in the Square this year, courtesy of Briggs Freeman Sotheby.
Art in the Square 2015 Preview