Southlake Homes For Sale: Tumbled Marble Walls, Insulated Detached Workshop, New Construction, and More - May 8, 2015
May 07, 2015 06:53PM ● Published by Kevin
1335 Forest Lane. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - May 8, 2015 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 1507 New Castle Road ($1,200,000) - Beautiful estate located in Coventry Manor of Southlake. This pristine estate goes beyond on upgrades ranging from hardwoods, marble-travertine-granite and moldings. A kitchen with a chef in mind, over-size master suite w sitting area and beautiful master bath. Manicured landscaping and great backyard.
2. 1900 Newport Court ($630,000) - Located in Country Walk on cul de sac! Pierce custom home with hardwoods and Travertine flooring. Gas cook-top, granite counters, hand troweling, faux finishes. Tumbled marble walls in entry and kitchen! Open floor plan great for entertaining! Built-ins throughout, including garage! Frameless glass shower in masterbath! Claffey pool, stone trimmed & arbor covered patio. Hugh private backyard with lush landscaping. Walk to park and CES!
3. 306 Bianco Circle ($425,000) - PEACE of country in the suburbs! 1 story beauty nestled behind a farm & away from bustling & thriving community. Lrg. cul-de-sac lot w sprklng play pool, water fall. Lrg. cvrd patio-pergola-perfect for entertaining. 3 car gar, extra boat,camper prkng behind gated fence. 3 way split bdrms, Jack-n-Jill bath, Mst bath w lrg dbl sink vanity,sit area, jet tub,sep.shwr,walk-in clst. Wood flrs. Hurry...can't beat this location in this price point in SL!
4. 1335 Forest Lane ($549,900) - Beautiful 4 bd 3 1-half bth nestled on a heavily treed secluded cul-de-sac lot. Large kitchen open to spacious living area overlooking pool-backyard oasis. Master has beautiful tray ceilings. Masterbath updated in 2013. Lots of built-ins and two private rooms upstairs with J&J Bath. Outside a fully insulated 34' x 25' detached Workshop. Downstairs ac updtd in 2010, upstairs ac in 2014. Home has 30ft dry creek behind where nothing can be built.
5. 2928 Verdana Lane ($624,900) - Gorgeous newly constructed home built in 2015 in Verandas of Southlake. This 3-2.2-3 open floor plan home features a courtyard entry, formal dining, study, sunroom or flex space open to the large master suite. Enjoy the media room, transitional eat in kitchen with large breakfast bar, latest trends of white cabinetry, light & bright neutral colors, hardwood floors, quartz countertops, SS appliances & built in fridge. Carroll ISD open enrollment.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.