Southlake Homes For Sale: Wrap-around Porch, Cascading Staircase, Lower Tax Rates, and More - June 8, 2015
Jun 08, 2015 01:26PM ● Published by Kevin
1735 Weeping Willow Way. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - June 8, 2015 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 4428 Saddle Ridge Road ($625,000) - Bring your horses! Fabulous 1.5 acre horse property with guest quarters in Southlake!! You will enjoy being minutes from Lake Grapevine & Bob Jones Park - Not to mention the lower Denton tax rates & your choice of NW ISD or Southlake Carrol. This charming county home offers scenic views from every direction, 2 grazing areas, 2 stall stable, 3 car garage, pool, built in BBQ grill, abundant natural light, wrap around porch and much more.
2. 1107 Fontaine Drive ($575,000) - Great 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home in highly desirable Versailles subdivision. $40K kitchen makeover. Master bedroom down with updated master bath. Wood thru most of first floor with tile in wet areas. Carpet in nice-sized bedrooms and upstairs gameroom. Fabulous enormous covered patio and in-ground pool in backyard. New windows. Pool resurfaced 2012. New roof 2007. Radiant barrier 2010. Too many more updates to list.
3. 1735 Weeping Willow Way ($850,000) - An oasis for backyard living! Gorgeous saltwater pool*water features, diving rock. Outside fireplace, full kitchen, fire pit. And privacy! Will not want to leave. Hand-scraped wood floors, inside with netural color. Wonderful family room with stacked stone fireplace floor to ceiling flanked by tall windows. Fam rm flows into the kitchen with ss appl, granite. Front and back staircase. High-end custom iron front door.
4. 408 Stockton Drive ($769,900) - Exquisite home in prestigious Kirkwood Hollow. Magnificent with soaring ceilings and rich wood flooring, Open island kitchen, Cherry stained cabinetry, convect oven, gorgeous granite, abundant storage & plenty of space for entertaining! Graceful cascading staircase, Private study off of Master retreat. Game room has wet bar and built-ins. Media room has Juliette balcony and faux columns! Bay windows, jetted garden tub.
5. 2405 N. Carroll Ave. ($489,000) - Beautifully remodeled custom home on 1 acre! Immaculately landscaped, wrap around front porch, spacious floor plan, travertine tile& wood floor! Bright kitchen, granite, SS appliances, gas cooktop. Tons of custom touches: wainscoting, board & batten, trey ceilings, crown molding, glass tile accent wall. Master bath boasts custom cabinetry, Jacuzzi tub, walkin shower, large walkin closets. Workshop & heated-cooled bonus office space behind garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.