Southlake Homes For Sale: Viking Built-in Fridge, Double Oven, Full House Intercom System and More - July 17, 2015
Jul 17, 2015 04:06AM ● Published by Kevin
2709 Derby Court. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - July 17, 2015 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 705 Bryson Way ($559,000) - Fabulous custom, luxury home in the highly desirable golf course community of Timarron, within walking distance to elementary school. This home’s grand entry and spiral staircase is impressive from your first step in the door. From there, travel to the large, bright and open family room and updated kitchen with fantastic views to the beautifully landscaped backyard. Features an impressive open floor plan.
2. 1507 New Castle Road ($1,175,000) - Immaculately maintained estate home in Southlake's Coventry Manor. All the upgrades you would expect, hardwoods, tavern tine, marble, crown molding. Master down with 1 bedroom, study, 2 liv & 2 din. Gourmet kitchen with a chef in mind. Full house intercom smart system wired into the phone lines. Oversized lot manicured and absolutely beautiful. Game room, media room and work station upstairs along with 3 bedrooms. Ready for your buyers.
3. 2709 Derby Court ($769,900) - Wonderful home boasts circle driveway, iron gate across driveway, wood floors & extensive millwork. Casual living has built in media center, corner brick fireplace, recessed lighting. Kitchen has granite Ctops, island, dble oven, gas cooktop, wood floor, & butler’s pantry. Master has tray ceiling, sitting area & spa like bath. Backyard has pool, waterfall, spa, multiple sitting areas & tons of mature trees. Seller offering 30K update allowance.
4. 731 Longford Drive ($649,000) - Fabulous custom home on Greenbelt with private backyard in Timarron of Southlake. Gorgeous handscraped hardwoods, recently installed carpet, stainless steel appliances, plantation shutters, Viking built-in fridge, laundry chute, granite countertops in bathrooms. This 4-3-3 has two bedrooms down, study, formal living and dining rooms, kitchen open to family room, mom's station; two bedrooms, living room and gameroom up. Sparkling heated diving pool and spa with plenty of backyard.
5. 805 Dove Creek Trail ($469,900) - Large lot backs to open ranch land. Great backyard privacy. Spacious open floor plan features 3 living areas plus 2 bonus rooms upstairs. Fresh paint, new carpet, new stainless kitchen appliances, new iron balusters & new pool plaster . Large master suite with fireplace. Large walk-in closets.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.