Southlake Homes For Sale: Tennis Courts, Animal Approved, Climate-controlled Storage and More - Aug. 13, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 12:45PM ● Published by Kevin
612 Regency Crossing. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - Aug. 13, 2015 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 902 San Saba Drive ($464,999) - Single story, one-acre. Could have a second master quarters. Wonderful yard waiting for you to personalize with a pool. Outdoor kitchen, tennis courts. Bring your boat, RV or even a horse. Inviting kitchen boasts granite plus a granite, quartz, n glass backsplash, n hardwoods. Five burner gas Thermador w downdraft and convection oven will bring out the epicurean in you. Lrg Formal dining w designer paint, wainscoting, ceiling treatments.
2. 1001 Lake Forest Drive ($660,000) - Immaculate-light-bright, Custom 4 bedroom on corner lot in Timber Lake. Lush landscaping - Stunning views of lake from many rooms - Near lake & bike trails. Sparking Pool &spa with cook center including refrigertor - Wood flooring through much of 1st floor - Updated. Ready for new owners! Seller will be relocation company
3. 807 Oakcrest Court ($514,900) - Great Family Home with lots of space. This property is at the end of a culdesac and also sides to a treed greenbelt area for the neighborhood. This property has 4 bedrooms and 4 baths. The property has recently installed hardwood floors, some interior paint updated. There are stainless steel appliances. The Double oven is a convection oven. The dishwasher was just recently replaced. Three bedrooms upstairs and master bedroom downstairs.
4. 1205 Timber Court ($1,000,000) - You don't want to miss this opportunity to own this prestigious 3.2 acres of land with a 3843 Sq Ft home located on a quiet court in Southlake, TX. It is close to Carroll Elementary and Carroll Senior High Schools. Many residents relocate to Southlake just because of the Carroll school district's reputation. The property is located close to the heart of Southlake with many restaurants, businesses & airport . The property is zoned for animals.
5. 612 Regency Crossing ($739,500) - Fabulous, open floor-plan villa, designer updated, granite kitchen and bath, lush yard with no neighbor overlook. Private living in Crescent Royale. Hand-scraped hardwood floors, media room ready, craft room with 13' of 3 foot deep cabinets, bonus 21 X 16 climate controlled storage (not included in sq ft). Solar panels, radiant barrier, average summer electric <$350 a month. Above Average home at BELOW average price per square foot.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.