Southlake Homes For Sale: Extensive Millwork, Mother-in-law Suite, and More - Aug. 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 10:05AM
● By Kevin
909 Parkview Lane. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Southlake Homes Report - Aug. 20, 2015 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 713 Longford Drive ($545,000) - Conn Anderson Builder,Original Owners,Large hallway living straight ahead.Floor to ceiling windows. Dining opposite living room.Arch kitchen opens to family room.2 stair cases front and back.Master Down.Remolded Spring 2015 Granite top kitchen,carpeting in family room and master bedroom,H.W heaters 6-8 months old, Granite tops in Master,Master shower is large ceramic tiled wall multiple shower heads, hardwood Foyer,hall,living&dining and study.
2. 3412 Balboa Court ($489,000) - Carroll ISD, 5 bedroom home on a quiet cul de sac in scenic Grapevine's Lakeview Estates. Gourmet kitchen w Island & Breakfast bar peninsula, beautiful breakfast room w view of outdoor entertaining, large open living w WBFP , 2 living down, mother in law suite down,upstairs has a beautiful game room, master retreat & master spa bathroom, sparkling oasis pool &spa w large covered patio perfect for outdoor entertaining 2 grassy side yards.
3. 1366 Montgomery Lane ($639,000) - You get it all at this lovely home in Southlake's Timarron. Convenient Location, M-I Ready, & an EXCEPTIONAL VALUE. Fresh Int & Ext paint carpet landscp 8-15. Kit island, WI pantry, SS appliances, gas range, & double ovens. Family Room with gas fireplace & custom built-ins. Downstairs spacious Master leads to large master bath & huge walk in closet. Study with wood floor & built ins. U.S. Media, Game, 3 bed & 2 bath. This will not last long!
4. 2709 Derby Court ($699,000) - Wonderful home boasts circle driveway, iron gate across driveway, wood floors & extensive millwork. Casual living has built in media center, corner brick fireplace, recessed lighting. Kitchen has granite Ctops, island, dble oven, gas cooktop, wood floor, & butler’s pantry. Master has tray ceiling, sitting area & spa like bath. Backyard has pool, waterfall, spa, multiple sitting areas & tons of mature trees.
5. 909 Parkview Lane ($741,500) - Ritz Custom Home in Monticello Estates. This home has a private back yard, large Claffey Pool and Spa, Covered patio and balcony overlooking the back yard. This neighborhood is in a secure 24 hour guarded community. Ammenities include: tennis courts, jogging paths, lakes. Open family and Kitchen area, and lots of windows with views of the pool and yard. There is a large grassy area for children to play and dogs to roam. Updated Interior paint.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.