Southlake Homes For Sale: Study with Fireplace, Extra Playroom and Workout Room Makes One of These Homes Complete
Nov 16, 2015 03:38PM
● By Kevin
3604 Sunrise Ranch Road. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Southlake Homes Report - Nov. 16, 2015 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 2109 Estes Park Road ($1,439,000) - Spaciously Exquisite with an Outdoor Oasis in Total Privacy. Come see the unbelievable value in size with all furniture available. Massive room sizes, functional layout, two story vaulted kitchen, faux painting, mural walls, grand foyer, 4 car garage with craft room, 5 Bed, 5.1 Bath, Exercise Rm, Drive Gate, Resort Pool and Pergola, Outdoor Lighting System, Thermador Appliances, Shutters and 1st floor Guest Suite. This home is truly remarkable!
2. 1200 Lakeway Drive ($495,000) - Impressive corner lot in desirable Stone Lakes! 4 Bdrms, 3 full baths, 3 liv, 2 dining & 3 car garage! Spac mstr retreat up & guest suite or 2nd mstr down. Large kit island, gorgeous granite & great floor plan. Sparkling heated play pool & spa & large side yard too! Stroll around the lake for evening relaxation & enjoy your own private resort w lrg lake, jog trails, pool, tennis & playground.
3. 1107 Normandy Drive ($519,000) - Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 4 bath home with beautiful wood floors, expansive kitchen with granite counter tops. Master bedroom has sitting area and large master bath. Study as well as extra work out room or play area downstairs. 3 bedroom with game room upstairs. Outdoor grill with in ground gunite pool on large lot. Pool has perimeter fence for added safety. Large breakfast area and formal dining area. Fireplaces in study and living area as well.
4. 3604 Sunrise Ranch Road ($999,900) - One of a kind builder's showcase home! Tons of upgrades including commercial appliances, wood flooring up and down, vaulted ceilings and a downstairs media room. The outdoor oasis features not only a gorgeous pool, outdoor kitchen, and privacy.
5. 900 Quail Creek Court ($750,000) - Over 2 acres of peaceful living in the heart of the city. Bring your horses and enjoy the easy access to the equestrian trails. Great barn with water and feed room. Detached 2 car heated and cooled garage with loft and workshop rooms. Could be converted to guest house or in-law suite, if needed. No HOA. Quiet cul de sac street. Close to shopping and highways.Home has wonderful updates including insulation, HVAC,wood floors, granite, etc.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.