Southlake Homes For Sale: Castle-Mansion Features Wine Cellar, Gym, Theatre and More
Dec 04, 2015 04:45AM
● By Kevin
1505 Burney Lane. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Southlake Homes Report - Dec. 4, 2015 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 101 Saint Tropez Drive ($1,099,476) - Energy-Efficient Murrieta Model Ready NOW! An Inviting 2-story home has 2-story family room with fireplace, formal dining & wet bar. Beautiful kitchen has eat-at-island & breakfast nook with access to covered patio. Near DFW Airport & Grapevine Lake; community includes woods, fishing, canoeing. Known for their energy efficient features our homes help you live a healthier & quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills.
2. 807 Durham Court ($535,000) - Excellent Southlake location! Beautiful cul-de-sac home in the Brenwyck addition of Timarron! This home features a great open floor plan with 4 bedrooms + study. Light and bright with updated paint colors and flooring. Kitchen features stainless steel appliances and light cabinets. Backyard features covered patio, diving pool and extra yard space for activities. Ride your bike to Rockenbaugh Elementary!
3. 1505 Burney Lane ($2,200,000) - Exquisite blend of French & Old World charm throughout.Thousands spent on the wood trim & floors,nothing like it in the area.LA3 is the gameroom which with modification could be 5thbr.Theatre is 22x29 & wine celler is 12x7 off the kitchen.Namebrand appliances,Pella windows & ext doors,heavy insulation pkg in & out.Flooring is wood,travertine,&stone. Special techniques & murals.Lots of room for pool, well & septic system aerobic.
4. 524 Round Hollow Lane ($930,000) - New Paint! Spectacular yard with pool, cabana, grotto and slide. Heavily treed! This custom home offers a wonderful floor plan with main floor media room, two story foyer and living room, formal dining, spacious family room & gourmet kitchen with granite counters, SS appliances, walk-in pantry. Handsome study, large master suite with sitting area and beautiful master bath. Walk to Walnut Grove Elementary School. More pictures coming soon!
5. 706 Dover Place ($565,000) - Beautiful 4 Bed, 4 Bath Home on an Absolutely Unmatched Lot Backing to the beautiful fully stocked community Lake w walking trails! Gorgeous backyard w sparkling pool & cul-de-sec setting make this a must see! Crown molding, dual staircases, soaring ceilings, upstairs gameroom PLUS 2 downstairs living areas. Master down. Additional room downstairs could be used as another bedroom. 4 year old 18 SEER AC units! Highly desired Carroll ISD.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.