Southlake Homes For Sale: New Construction Concept Features Vaulted Ceilings, Bay Windows and Private Pond
Dec 10, 2015 09:28PM
● By Kevin
108 Montrose Lane. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com.
Southlake Homes Report - Dec. 10, 2015 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 609 Silver Spur Drive ($1,095,000) - This fabulous Clariden Ranch Estate with acreage, heavily wooded home site boasts gorgeous inviting curb appeal and a backyard that starts with covered outdoor living space to the luscious gardens and spectacular sparkling large pool, spa, slide and water features. Walk to private K-12 Clariden School, Bob Jones Park and of course Carroll ISD open enrollment. Wow! All this and a great home for those who want beauty and elegance in their next home.
2. 916 Giverny Lane ($975,000) - This Magnificent Custom Home Built by Longtime Southlake Builder Mitcham Custom Homes is located in sought after Carillon of Southlake. This 5-5-3 light and bright home with Study offers a great Open Floor plan with a downstairs Media Room, Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, and more. Enjoy the large private backyard and outdoor living that's located off the open breakfast area and Media space that's great for entertaining.
3. 612 Dominion Drive ($750,000) - Nestled among towering trees, this spacious Southlake custom home will impress you! Study has built-in desk & bookcases & a beamed ceiling. Large island kitchen features granite, stainless & breakfast bar. Planning desk off kitchen. Family room has built-in & fireplace. Master down with spa-like bath. Gameroom or media has card area. Screen porch plus big patio & sport court outside. Terrific price for a custom home on a great lot!
4. 1009 Merlot Drive ($829,900) - Amazing home in Southlake's Versailles! Walking distance to Town Square and Central Market. All recently replaced SS appliances, water heaters, all HVACs in this immaculate home. Beautiful pool with gorgeous landscaping in the backyard make for perfect entertaining spot. This is a must see!
5. 108 Montrose Lane ($1,009,900) - This new construction, traditional concept features five bedrooms, five and a half baths, two dining areas, bay windows, vaulted ceilings, pre-wiring, decorative lighting, energy efficiency, three living areas, a 3-car garage, fenced-in yard, built-in appliances and a private pond all within the Carroll school district.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.