Southlake Homes For Sale: Build Your Dream Home in the Heart of Town Square
Jan 07, 2016 09:39PM
● By Kevin
1501 Meeting St. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com.
Southlake Homes Report - Jan. 7, 2016 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 1211 Westmont Drive ($674,880) - Grand home in ultra-desirable Oak Tree Estates, walking distance to Southlake Town Square! Superior location allows you to enjoy the areas finest dining, shopping and entertainment! Ideally situated on a large, flat, interior lot with resort-style saltwater pool and spa, professional landscape and mature trees, this home is an entertainers dream! Inside, this home offers a well-designed floor plan with split bedrooms, huge master suite.
2. 1505 N. Carroll Ave. ($1,095,000) - Rare groomed 2.48 acreage per tax. Plus beautiful, immaculate home in Carroll ISD. Updated interior:SINGLE STORY. 2 horses allowed. Sep liv qtrs. ideal for multi-generational solution. NO HOA! Sunrm offers peaceful respite;100' water well. Aga range, sub-zero, walk-in wine closet in kitch; buyer may want to expand kitch. Plenty of room to customize floorplan. 1st class 4 car gar + sep barn style workshop. Pool, creek.
3. 1501 Meeting St. ($840,000) - Rare opportunity to build your dream home in the heart of Southlake Town Square. Site is located at the entrance of the Garden District. Plans have been completed by the esteemed David M. Schwarz Architects which illustrate the possibilities for a 3 level home with elevator, formal living and dining rooms, multiple living areas, a yard and 3 car garage. Accommodates a home over 7,500 sq.ft. offering an opportunity for a world class residence.
4. 402 Indian Paintbrush Way ($550,000) - Beautiful Toll Brothers home on over half acre with mature trees and landscaping. Great open floor plan, some updates done, ready and priced for your personalization! Great price point for highly desired Southlake Woods. Community pool, tennis and playground in easy walking distatnce from this home. Carroll ISD with two campuses in walking distance.
5. 2805 Veranda Lane ($598,990) - Interior Courtyard leads to Circular Entry, Study, Formal Dining, Family Room with Corner Fireplace opens to Gourmet Kitchen with Island and Breakfast, Master Closet has access to Utility, Private Guest Casita Suite, Covered Patio, 2 Car Garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.