Lacrosse is the fasting growing youth sport in Texas
Jan 11, 2016 05:15PM
● Published by Dia
Photo: Bart Sullivan and several members of The Southlake High School Lacrosse Team took Southlake Style to Purchase, NY in July where they participated in the Inaugural High School Lacrosse Cup.
Lacrosse is the fasting growing youth sport in Texas and Southlake has a strong and growing Lacrosse program for girls and boys - youth through high school.
Sponsorships are now available for the Southlake Carroll Lacrosse Associations (SCLA) Annual Fundraising Event. On February 27 at The Marq, SCLA will present A Night at the Races, an evening of fun entertainment, live and silent auctions.
All sponsor and donors will be recognized in the event program and via electronic ads during the event.
A Limited number of sponsorship opportunities are available for this event.
Sponsorship Opportunities Include:
- Triple Crown – One Available - Ad on Back Cover of Program - $2000
- Kentucky Derby – Five Available - Food Station Sponsor - $1500
- Preakness – One Available - Ad on Commerative Cup - $1500
- Belmont – Ten Available - First Race Sponsor - $1000
Includes two event tickets, reserved table for 8 of your friends to join the two primary ticket holders, naming of horse and jockey for the first race of the evening
Donations of Auction Items are also Needed for the event.
Donated Items Needed Include:
- Tickets – ex. Mavs, Cowboys, Theater, Other Events
- Travel Items – ex. Hotel, Airline tickets, Vacation homes
- Services – ex. Coaching, Cleaning, Tutoring
- Restaurant and other Retail Gift Cards or Items
Please contact Claudine Blake at 817-455-4265 or Mary Broadway at 817-909-3876 to sponsor, donate or for additional information.