Southlake Homes For Sale: Potential Build Site for Investor Yields Low Asking Price
Jan 31, 2016 12:42PM ● Published by Kevin
2905 Sutton Place. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com.
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - Jan. 31, 2016 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 1802 Mesquite Court ($530,000) - Stunning 2 Story Home Located in Sought-After Myers Meadow Addition in Southlake Offers Exemplary Carroll ISD Schools. 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 3-Car Garage PLUS Carport For 3. Kitchen Updated Jan 2016 with Beautiful Granite Counters, Backsplash, New Hardware, Has Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Island, Breakfast Bar Overlooks Family Area, Spacious Bedrooms, Master Has Sitting Area, Large Tub, Walk in Closets, Multiple Staircases, Gameroom, Split Bedrooms, Jack&Jill Bathroom, Fireplace & Large Backyard!
2. 2905 Sutton Place ($199,000) - Exceptional opportunity to live in premiere location of Southlake on a quiet cul-de-sac w no HOA. Carroll ISD has open enrollment for this property. Darling home on over a third of an acre w open floor plan, stainless appliances in kitchen. Large laundry room w closet, built-in cabinets. Oversized master bedroom w walk-in closet. Main bath w granite counters. Upstairs room could easily be third bedroom. Could be great build site for investor.
3. 1416 Kensington Court ($624,900) - Stunning Crescent Royale Villa! Sophisticated open design with loads of natural light. Private back yard oasis w lush landscape plus unbelievable views of pool-spa throughout the home. Serene private garden exclusive to master suite. Gourmet kitchen w Subzero, granite. Updates: hard woods, class 4 roof, carpet, interior paint, bd on bd fence, landscape. Only active listing in Crescent Royale.
4. 935 Brittany Court ($749,000) - Exceptional private custom home on 1+ acre on cul-de-sac. Updates throughout the open floor plan include chef's kitchen with granite and commercial grade appliances; extensive travertine flooring; huge spa-like master bath with sauna and double shower. Guest bedroom suite with full bath down; study adjacent to master also works great as a nursery. Entertain friends in rare, secluded backyard with pool & spa! Luxurious country living in the city!
5. 700 Rochester Lane ($1,595,000) - Excellent Open Floor Plan!Gourmet kitchen w- SS appliances open to spacious family room w- floor to ceiling stone FP & 2 sets of bi-folding doors that bring the outdoors in! Backyard oasis w- covered living center w- kitchen, FP, phantom screens, pool w-raised spa, sports ct and lush landscaping!Luxury amenities include soaring ceilings, hardwoods throughout, dual staircases, plantation shutters & much more!
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.