Southlake Homes For Sale: Kitchen With Full Viking Range Opens to Family Room
Mar 07, 2016 01:22PM ● Published by Kevin
2116 Estes Park Road. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com.
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - March 7, 2016 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 955 Southbend Trail ($544,900) - WONDERFUL home on quiet street. Lg family rm w FP & built-in entertainment ctr. Updated kitch offers granite counters, tumbled marble backsplash, island with storage, stainless appls, double oven, desk & breakfast bar. Exquisite frml dining. Gameroom Media up. Updated bthrms. Lg master with sitting area & door to patio. Updated master bath, freestanding tub, granite countertop & glass shower. Designer lighting. Lg. backyard with covered patio.
2. 235 Timberline Lane ($699,900) - This contemporary style home has lots of space to live and play in. The 1.8 A, pool and pond allow for lots of outside fun. Large rooms, game room, granite counters, lge utility and pantry. Four full beds and baths. Open brk, family rm and kitchen keep you central to activity. Lge 3 car garage and workshop with additional storage space too. This country setting is hard to find in Southlake. No HOA! KISD and Carroll ISD have open enrollment.
3. 1503 Chimney Works Drive ($575,000) - Beautiful 4 bedroom home with office, oversize master, huge gameroom, great storage, sparkling pool with spa, gorgeous chef's kitchen with granite counter tops and built in fridge, open to family room and breakfast room, wall of windows look onto sherwood forest - great trees - don't miss this one!
4. 1309 Westmont Court ($734,900) - Impeccable home in prestigious Oak Tree Est of Southlake, offers an oasis of serenity & resort living in midst of DFW! One owner home! Great floor plan, xtensive crown molding & tray ceilings, an xample of attention to detail & quality construction. Every bedrm features an in-suite bath. All of the back rooms including mstr, family rm, and kitchen look on to gorgeous yard & pool. A haven to come home to!
5. 2116 Estes Park Road ($1,149,000) - Fabulous executive home in wonderful Estes Park conveniently located close to 114 and town square, shopping and restaurants and all the schools. This gorgeous executive home features formals and family living with a second floor floor-plan you will love with three private bedroom suites plus game room, media room and exercise room...wow. Kitchen will full viking range open to family room. Show and sell this beauty this one will not last long.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.