Southlake Homes For Sale: Grand Entry Boasts 20-foot Cathedral Ceilings
Mar 28, 2016 09:05PM ● Published by Kevin
502 Northwood Trail. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - March 28, 2016 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 1221 Forest Hills Drive ($515,000) - Sought After Single Level Traditional Home with a Light and Bright Open Area Concept and an Upstairs Oversized Bonus Room that has Unlimited Possibilities. The upstairs space is currently set up as a private study area but serves as a flex room for whatever your needs may be. The oversized backyard with covered patio offers many possibilities. Just Minutes From Southlake Town Square and Walking Distance to Prime Shopping and Dining. Carroll ISD.
2. 1125 Haven Circle ($659,000) - One of a Kind, custom, single story home. Want less home with unique, high end living, in the heart of Southlake? This is your home. Unique rock and stone exterior with Gothic features carries indoors to stunning entryway. Huge Great Room accommodates dining and relaxation. Gourmet kitchen, and wall of windows to an incredible outdoors with beautiful mature landscaping. Pamper yourself in the spa like master bathrooms. This is living, no HOA!
3. 502 Northwood Trail ($585,000) - Stunning home in desirable Timarron neighborhood that backs tranquil woods. Walking distance to Town Square, parks, pools, tennis courts, country club & elementary school. Home boasts grand entry with 20ft cathedral ceilings, spiral staircase & office. Kitchen features granite counters, 2 large islands for entertaining & opens to brkfst & family room. Spacious master suite with luxurious sitting area. Up: 3 bedrooms, game room & dream media room.
4. 130 Creekway Bend ($920,000) - Home in desirable Timarron area, come to sit on your outdoor patio and look over the abundance of flowers and shrubbery this home has to offer. Walk inside this home and feel the openness from your living room to the dining area and kitchen. Now at this price, it's a see.
5. 950 Southview Trail ($622,350) - Beautiful family home in a heart of Southlake! Light and bright, great floor plan, this home is ready for you to move in and enjoy. Master suite down, overlooking your own backyard oasis complete with a sparkling pool. Conveniently located close to HWY 114, great dining and shopping, walking distance to Southlake Town Square.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.