10 Things That Show You Are From Southlake
Apr 05, 2016 02:25PM ● Published by Dia
When you live in our city, it’s not just the Dragon gear that lets people know you’re from the bubble. And it’s not just the zip code you have in common with other residents. Whether you know it or not, there are some things you do that identify you as someone from Southlake. Here are just a few of those things.
1. Your vehicle is graced with a dragon metallic emblem.
2. You’ve never worn so much green before.
3. You take a cab to the airport.
4. You’d love to go but you have to volunteer.
5. You dined out because a portion went to your child’s campus, club or team.
6. You used to go to Central Market on Tuesday nights.
7. Your child is doing something cool at school.
8. You enjoy your morning coffee in your SUV in the carpool lane.
9. You travel with your town’s magazine (and even pose for pictures with it).
10. You wonder why anyone would want to live anywhere else.
What would you add to the list? Tweet us @SouthlakeStyle #10Things or comment on this story at SouthlakeStyle.com.