Southlake Homes For Sale: Luxurious Master Suite Features See-through Fireplace, Sitting Area and Coffee Bar
Apr 18, 2016 07:42AM ● Published by Kevin
1800 Larkspur Court. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - April 18, 2016 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 712 Marlton Lane ($929,000) - Prime location on fabulous treed lot in great neighborhood within walking distance to Southlake Town Square and easy access to highways. Custom built with all the extras and recently updated. Backyard cabana with full bath, large backyard with diving pool, lots of outdoor play space and an adorable tree house. Handscraped hardwoods in formal and master bedroom. Game room upstairs plus fully wired media room.
2. 1002 Dominion Drive ($815,000) - Terrific 4-4-3 Home with Separate 2 Story 784 Sq Feet Cabana-Guest House That Offers an Additional Room and Bathroom, a Huge Living Area, and Bar That Offers Lots of Possibilities. This Light and Bright Home Has Recent Updates Such as The Master Bathroom, Upgraded Carpet, and Has Been Fresh Paint, and More. The White Kitchen is Open to the Large Family Room and Breakfast Areas that All Overlook the Large Backyard with Mature Landscaping.
3. 1800 Larkspur Court ($1,895,000) - Sophisticated elegance, breathtaking views & privacy on gated 1 acre estate. Ktch made for entertaining, seamless windows for that WOW factor! Sea of travertine flrs. Luxurious mstr suite w see-thru fp, sitting area & coffee bar. Guest suite w sep entrance. Dwnstrs media rm. Up has spacious bdrms w baths, half bath, gm rm, card rm w jaw dropping views, balcony and stairs leading to outdoor liv, sport ct, beach entry pool, spa, grassy play area.
4. 1200 Club House Court ($1,490,000) - Palatial Mediterranean on golf course overlooking two fairways! Balcony & observation deck offer spectacular views of the course. Exquisite home boasting quality craftsmanship with an abundance of luxury amenities. Fabulous gourmet kitchen any chef would love. Built in reinforced flooring over garages and port cochere for added storage as well as alarm system. Beautiful pool & large outdoor living space make this home an entertainers dream.
5. 1600 Pecos Drive ($650,000) - Welcome to your lovely updated home in highly sought after Southridge Lakes in Southlake. From the moment you drive in to the neighborhood, you’ll notice the custom homes, mature trees and picturesque ponds. The exterior of this home speaks volumes of the pride of its owners. With over 4300 square feet, this floorplan is fantastic! Notice the step-down formal living room just beyond the foyer – spacious and ideal for formal gatherings or to display a grand piano. To the left is the lovely formal dining room for those special-occasion meals, and to the right is a paneled study. You’ll love the bright kitchen with the gas range, additional separate oven, and an abundance of counter space. Open to the breakfast and family rooms and offering wonderful views of the beautiful backyard, this space is perfect for relaxing or casual entertaining. Enjoy yourself in the generous downstairs master suite, complete with a luxurious bath area bath with a large double-head shower, jetted tub, dual vanities, and romantic see-through fireplace. Upstairs you’ll find 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a gameroom. You’ll also love the abundant storage in this home. Enjoy your spacious backyard with a sparkling pool – perfect for entertaining and relaxing this summer with your friends and family!
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.