Breathe Life Into Your Fitness Routine With the Variety of Sunstone
Apr 20, 2016 10:39AM ● Published by Dia
Everyone wants to get in shape and shed a few pounds, but finding the right program that is enjoyable, rewarding and sustainable can be a challenge. The ultimate fitness benefits come from finding a program that keeps you motivated and coming back for more!
“When it comes to getting and staying fit, it’s all about showing up and being consistent,” says Sunstone owner and teacher Yong Swearengin. “One thing we always tell our students is that you will never regret coming to class, but you will often regret not coming. Maintaining a regular practice is the key to getting results.”
Swearengin and the teachers at Sunstone understand the value of providing a variety of classes
to their students so they are able to maintain a well-rounded fitness routine under one roof and with one membership. Students love the simplicity that this “one-stop-shop” concept brings to their lives. That is why Sunstone continues to develop and offer a multitude of challenging classes like cycle (spin), barre, pilates, HIIT, yoga and other fitness-style classes, which allow students to personalize an experience that keeps their body and mind engaged for long-term fitness results.
Many Challenging Classes Built to Suit Your Fitness Goals
One of the big perks to practicing at Sunstone is their extensive class schedule. The Southlake, Keller Cycle Studio and Alliance Town Center locations offer a wide variety of classes seven days a week that cater to students’ busy schedules.
· Rhythm-based cycling with weights and dynamic movements set to heart-thumping music.
· Hot Yoga – Sweat, stretch and build stamina with an intermediately paced, static posture sequence in a hot room.
· Hot Yoga Lite – Enjoy a less strenuous version of the Hot Yoga sequence in a milder environment at a slower pace.
· Yoga Calm – Focus on balance and concentration through the Hot Yoga sequence in a warm, candlelit room with music.
· Power Flow – Advance with complex postures and transitions in this varied, teacher-developed, yoga series set to music.
· Flow Yoga – Connect the breath with yoga movements and music sequenced to improve endurance and balance.
· Yoga Core – Develop strength and flexibility from hips to shoulders with focused, resistance training applied to accessible postures.
· Hot Flow - Challenge your strength and balance with an intermediate yoga flow sequence intensified by a hot room.
· Calm Flow - Build confidence and skill through the fluid movement of accessible yoga postures at a moderate pace.
· Energize and tone your powerhouse muscles - abs, back and glutes – with this vigorous, 45-minute, mat-based series.
· Define and elongate muscles using ballet-inspired movement, weights, resistance balls and upbeat music.
· HIIT – Condition your body, burn calories and have fun rotating through various High Intensity Interval Training circuits (Currently only offered at Alliance Town Center location.)
· Core Fit – Strengthen core muscles on the mat with targeted resistance training using a weighted ball.
· Cardio Fit – Increase cardio stamina through mat-based, full-body movement and the addition of a weighted ball.
The staff at Sunstone prides themselves on cultivating a community of students and teachers who build friendships and have fun on and off the mat. Relationships are everything to them – it is their culture. Students often say, “It’s just different here,” and the Sunstone team couldn’t agree more.
Each teacher’s goal is to personalize every class so that, regardless of fitness level, each student feels challenged yet nurtured. The teachers focus on technique by educating their students on the hows and whys of each exercise so that they feel empowered and are able develop a strong foundation from which to grow.
Everyone at Sunstone looks forward to meeting you. All classes are beginner friendly, and your first class is always free! Get started today with your free class! Remember to come 30 minutes early to tour the studio, meet our staff and learn about all of Sunstone’s offerings.
See you at Sunstone!
Three Convenient Locations
2140 E. Southlake Blvd., Southlake
214-764-2119, ext. 109
201 Town Center Ln., Ste. 1109, Keller
214-764-2119, ext 111
9140 N Fwy Service Rd. E, #316, Ft. Worth
214-764-2119, ext. 108