Southlake Homes For Sale: Grand Entry With Curved Staircase, Elegant Formals and More!
Apr 30, 2016 09:27AM ● Published by Kevin
110 Creekwood Court. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - April 30, 2016 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 1105 Versailles Court ($630,000) - This custom home is graced with style and sophistication. Sited on a private cul-de-sac in the established Versailles Addition of Southlake, this lovely home presents a stately brick and stone faade overlooking meticulous landscape with mature trees. The spacious floor plan presents 3619 square feet of living space including four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, a formal living room, a formal dining area, a dedicated study with French doors, a chefs kitchen with an adjacent breakfast room, a family room, a second-level game room, utility room with cabinetry and an oversized three-car garage complete with Epoxy flooring. The finest amenities prevail with gracious windows, vaulted ceilings, plantation shutters, custom built-ins, extensive trim, upgraded fixtures, replaced HVAC units, bay windows, ten-inch baseboards, patterned carpet, a plethora of granite, fresh exterior paint, new cedar fence, storage shed and so much more. As one is ushered through the front doors, they are greeted by a welcoming foyer showcased by hardwood flooring, vaulted ceilings and a sweeping staircase. The welcoming entry is flanked by stacked formals including an intimate living room and an elegant dining area with an exquisite chandelier. Further into the home, one will find the large family room. Ideal for gatherings, this room boasts a handsome fireplace, custom built-ins and a wall of windows. The chefs kitchen boasts granite counters, a center island with breakfast bar, a gas cook-top and 42-inch fluted cabinetry. Casual meals are perfect in the sunny breakfast room. Nestled away from the traffic areas of the home, the first-level master suite is a luxurious escape. This elegant room features a sitting area before bay windows and a luxurious bathroom retreat. In addition to the master, there is a guest suite located on the first level. The second level hosts two additional bedrooms and an exclusive area for entertaining. With a covered patio, a custom pergola and built-in grill, this pool-size backyard is the ideal place for rest and relaxation.
2. 1215 Whispering Lane ($575,000) - Stunning home completely renovated and boasts gorgeous gourmet kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances featuring large island with eat in breakfast which opens into large living area with fireplace. Study and Master located downstairs with stunning en suite. Three bedrooms upstairs with second living area. Home sits on beautifully landscaped acre with pool, three car garage and large storage barn.
3. 3504 S. Gravel Circle ($409,900) - Awesome single story home in Carroll ISD. Shows like a model home. Spacious open floor plan. Gourmet island kitchen with granite countertops and cabinet lighting. Kitchen and breakfast area overlooks family room. Spacious master suite. Custom pergola enhances the large patio and outdoor fireplace. Great country setting is very peaceful and private. A must see home!
4. 110 Creekwood Court ($908,000) - Fabulous custom home in desirable Bent Creek addition of Timarron! Situated on a lushly landscaped cul-de-sac lot, this lovely home has timeless appeal. Grand entry with curved staircase. Elegant formal dining rm, living rm with dramatic fireplace, study on split level. Updated kitchen has granite, built-in frig, dble ovens. Master suite & guest BR on 1st floor, 3 spacious BRs and game rm on 2nd floor. Huge backyard with pool and built-in grill.
5. 810 Independence Parkway ($895,000) - You have just found your new home tucked into one of the most well appointed neighborhoods in Southlake. Monticello offers acres and acres of jogging paths, tennis courts, nature paths, ponds and play area besides allowing for its residents to be as social or as private as they want. From the two story grand salon to all the great living areas, the pride of home ownership is evident. Lots of upgrades from HVAC to finishes plus awesome outdoors.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.