Five $1M+ Homes For Sale in Southlake This Week
May 05, 2016 11:44AM
● By Kevin
201 Beaver Creek Court. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Southlake Homes Report - May 5, 2016 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 201 Beaver Creek Court ($1,300,000; pictured above) - Completely customized Toll Bro home sits on .48 acre secluded & private cul-de-sac lot. Claffey lagoon bottom remote controlled diving pool with waterfall. 38 X 8 covered patio boasts speakers & outdoor kitchen. Brick & stone elevation, pebble driveway & wrought iron solar gate to 3 car garage. Dual staircases. Attached pool cabana with full bath, wet bar & double doors to main house. Redesigned Deluxe kitchen pkg includes 5.5 X 7.5 island.
2. 817 Giverny Lane ($1,070,000) - Beautiful home in Estates of Carillon! Everything you want in a new home without the wait of building! Excellent location across from the Carillon Preserve park. Custom paint and plantation shutters throughout have already been added to this gorgeous home! Garages have been customized by Garaginization with epoxy floors, hanging storage and wall organization. Perfect floor plan with master & guest down, 3 bedrooms, gameroom and media upstairs.
3. 709 Helmsley Place ($1,055,000) - Built by Toll Brothers, Inc. - July completion! Magnificent two-story foyer displays elegant circular staircases. Breathtaking two-story dining room boasts stunning array of windows, complemented by two-story ceiling. Two-story great room offers a fireplace and radiant windows. Kitchen is complete with large center island, walk-in pantry, and adjoining sunlit breakfast area.
4. 2109 Vail Road ($1,100,000) - Beautiful 5 Bedroom Custom with Spacious Rooms, Upgraded Finishes! Truly the Perfect Family Home. Large saltwater dive pool-spa, outdoor kitchen, patio, great play yard. Soaring entry with formals lead to heart of the home... Kitchen with huge granite island, Viking, SubZero package. Opens to bright bkfst rm & den with stone fireplace. Second floor features 3 bed-3 bath & Fun gaming areas that flow to large media-living with wet bar. 4-car garage.
5. 1709 Grass Court ($2,300,000) - The best of both worlds! Tranquil retreat minutes from from Town Square and your morning commute. A wide open main floor features luxe yet inviting spaces for gathering. Kitchen is a true chef's dream with Viking appliances, designer tiles and an oversized granite island. Large windows across the back of the house allow for an abundance of natural light and views to the private wooded backyard.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.