Southlake Homes For Sale: Views of the Sparkling Pool With Custom Waterfall are Plentiful
May 12, 2016 09:49PM
● By Kevin
213 Stockton Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Southlake Homes Report - May 13, 2016 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 1016 Aspen Ridge Drive ($1,479,900) - Beautiful Patrick Gray custom home located in desirable Estes Park neighborhood on large .69 acre lot within Carroll ISD! Light, bright & transitional in style this spacious family home features an open floor plan, downstairs media rm, wine cellar, study, private master with exercise room, guest room down & upstairs game rm. The outside patio is equipped with kitchen, 2 fireplaces, large pool with slide, spa, stone water feature & yard beyond.
2. 1410 Laurel Lane ($1,598,000) - Gated drive leads to stunning Simmons Estate Home on 1 acre in Laurelwood. Beautifully finished with formal living & dining, gourmet kitchen open to family room & casual dining. Private master suite adjacent to office & exercise room with sitting area & spacious bath. 3 BR up with large game room, wet bar, living room & terrace. Spectacular patio with outdoor kitchen, fireplace, dining & leisure area, pool & spa surrounded by lush landscaping.
3. 213 Stockton Drive ($899,000) - Tucked away on a cul-de-sac portion of coveted Kirkwood Hollow sits this stunning custom with a wonderful open floor plan. The guest bedroom down adjacent to the beautiful master bedroom retreat also works great as a nursery or second study! Light, bright and open - views of the sparkling pool with custom waterfall are plentiful. Entertain friends in the vast gameroom with bar leading into the spacious media room with wood floor entry!
4. 1719 Redwing Drive ($624,900) - Well maintained home in sought after Myers Meadows w exemplary schools! Wonderful floor plan, great for entertaining! Formal living & dining rooms, game room or study, light & bright updated kitchen with granite counters, island, SS appliances, butlers pantry & opens to family room. Large master suite with sitting area, spacious bath, upstairs living room or media room. Backyard oasis w covered patio, sparkling pool & more room for play & fun!
5. 906 Turnberry Lane ($1,199,900) - Situated amidst mature trees and a traditional brick façade, a sweeping staircase greets you in the formal entry, coupled by open, airy rooms designed for living well. Sparkling poolside views fill the transitional living spaces allowing the outdoors in, while the stunning chef’s kitchen boast clean lines, high-end appliances & countless upgrades. No detail left unturned, custom finishes & loads of natural light make this home a showstopper!
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.