Southlake Homes For Sale: patio with outdoor kitchen, fireplace, dining and leisure area, pool and spa
Jun 07, 2016 07:36AM
● By Kevin
1410 Laurel Lane. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Southlake Homes Report - June 7, 2016 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 1410 Laurel Lane ($1,598,000; pictured above) - Gated drive leads to stunning Simmons Estate Home on 1 acre in Laurelwood. Beautifully finished with formal living & dining, gourmet kitchen open to family room & casual dining. Private master suite adjacent to office & exercise room with sitting area & spacious bath. 3 BR up with large game room, wet bar, living room & terrace. Spectacular patio with outdoor kitchen, fireplace, dining & leisure area, pool & spa surrounded by lush landscaping.
2. 102 Killdeer Court ($499,900) - Wonderful home located in Myers Meadow Southlake. Great open floor plan with 2 living areas and an oversize game room, 4 bedroom upstairs with walk-in closets, large study loft. Large master bedroom downstairs. This home does not lack storage space. Upgraded kitchen opens to the breakfast area with new stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Large back and front yard in cul-de-sac lot. Access to walking trails to the park from house.
3. 719 Longford Drive ($625,000) - It's a gorgeous home with all the Bells and Whistles. Located in the Heart of Timarron and Full Access To Carroll ISD. Relax in Your Private Oasis-like Back Yard. This Home has a Wonderful Open Floor Plan and is Drenched in Beautiful Natural Light. Rich Wood Floors and a Warm Color Palette used throughout the Home are Perfect for a Relaxing Atmosphere. Entertaining or Raising a Family
4. 919 Parkview Lane ($1,049,000) - Rare find in gated Monticello Estates, backs up to a greenbelt and walking trail. Functional floor plan w large kitchen with an island and wrap around bar that is open to the family and breakfast room with gorgeous views of the pool and an incredible amount of plants trees. Master and guest bedrooms downstairs, 3 bedrooms, media game room up. Home is built ready for an elevator! Hot water heater and AC have been recently replaced. Induction Oven!
5. 501 King Ranch Road ($1,580,460) - Stunning gated one acre estate, grand foyer, main living opens into kitchen and dining area with view of saltwater, beach entry pool and rock waterfall with slide, master suite downstairs with jetted tub and steam shower, office, playroom, guest bedroom down, other bedrooms up with media room, exercise room, and game room that has bar and half bath, covered patio with large sitting area, built-in grill, fishing pond in backyard, and more!
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.