Southlake Homes For Sale: Five Amazing Pools on the Market Right Now
Jul 12, 2016 04:17AM ● Published by Kevin
618 Aberdeen Way. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - July 12, 2016 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 3105 Powhatan Court ($559,900) - This gorgeous 5 bedroom 4 bath home backs to horse property and sets on an oversized lot. There is a gorgeous pool with beach entry and slide. Recent updates include carpet, fresh paint, lighting fixtures and recently stained wood floors. Kitchen features island and breakfast bar and is open to the family room. Master and study down with 4 brs up and game room with balcony overlooking the pool. Long drive and 3 car garage. Open enrollment CISD.
2. 2504 Ogollala Court ($545,000) - This stately Southlake home will take your breath away! With its gorgeous hard woods, high ceilings and designer touches, one feels as though they've stepped into Architectural Digest! The stunning master bed and bath set the dream house tone as you explore the rest of this sensational home! 5 beds, 3 full baths, an exquisite kitchen and 2 spacious living rooms! Outdoor entertaining with deck and pool & spa! Carroll ISD and original owner!
3. 618 Aberdeen Way ($869,500) - Beautiful executive 4 Br well maintained home in desirable Strathmore area! HS hardwood flrs, wine room,study and lrg family rm open to kitchen. Gourmet kitchen with granite,island,gas cooktop. Perfect for entertaining! Master and guest rm down. Updated mster bath 2016! Huge gamerm up with 2 BR and one has large bonus rm! Pvt backyard oasis w pool, spa,coverd patio w stone fp & bar*grill area! Close to DFW airport and Town Sq. Carroll ISD!
4. 1508 Norwich Court ($1,125,000) - Expect to be impressed with the clean transitional traditional lines found in this Coventry Manor beauty. Walls of glass framing the backyard oasis from almost all rooms. Hardwood flooring and open wood stairways set the tone of the two story grand salon with warm rich color accents. Large open kitchen area with lots of counterspace and additional rooms for study and office and one of the coolest backyards that make you feel you are at a resort!
5. 1016 Aspen Ridge Drive ($1,395,000) - Beautiful Patrick Gray custom home located in desirable Estes Park neighborhood on large .69 acre lot within Carroll ISD! Light, bright & transitional in style this spacious family home features an open floor plan, downstairs media rm, wine cellar, study, private master with exercise room, guest room down & upstairs game rm. The outside patio is equipped with kitchen, 2 fireplaces, large pool with slide, spa, stone water feature & yard beyond.
Have your very own amazing pool already? Send us some pictures, and we could feature yours in an upcoming gallery. Send us your info about it by contacting us.