Southlake Homes For Sale: Five of the Most Expensive Homes on the Market Right Now
Jul 23, 2016 01:02PM ● Published by Kevin
1312 John McCain Road, Colleyville. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - July 23, 2016 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 1312 John McCain Road, Colleyville ($22,500,000; pictured above) - Iconic Colleyville Estate being Offered for sale for the first time since constructed in 1987. Bear Creek Plantation and it’s 43.5 acres have been admired by the residents of Colleyville for many years. Behind the massive gates and tree lined driveway, is a custom built, Georgian Inspired home with close to 10,000 SF that includes 5 BR’s, 5 and a half baths, Pool-Spa, Elevator, Barns, Shops and even a separate foreman’s house.
2. 1750 Trace Bella Court, Westlake ($6,298,880) - Completed in 2015.Exceptional,private estate backing to protected greenbelt.Timeless,Texas transitional style with Austin stone exterior.Gorgeous interior finished with 125yr old reclaimed wood plank floors,Carrara marble,Murano glass,and more.Great room leads to adult lounge and opens to outdoor patio with resort style,infinity edge pool with dual spas.Slide to lower level pool.Outdoor kitchen,dining,fireplace and pool cabana.Endless details.
3. 670 S. Peytonville Ave., Southlake ($5,950,000) - Absolutely the one of the most phenomenal estates in Southlake! Expect to be impressed behind your wildest dreams as to the incredible manicured grounds, the easy flowing entertaining floorplan, the transitional style and finishes, and all the amenities with this property. Sellers employed well known west coast architect and highly respected design team on various finishes and furnishings and Paul Kramer as the actual builder.
4. 1900 Shady Oaks Drive, Southlake ($5,500,000) - One-of-a-kind estate on 10 acres in the heart of Southlake. Jaw dropping foyer to formal liv, dine, hearth rm & library loft. Master suite has private garden and sitting rm. Top of the line appliances, private outdoor patio w fp, fam rm features card rm & grand bar. sep liv qtrs above garage, outdoor liv includes pizza kitchen, gardens, several fps, pool, koi pond, pastures, barn. Must see to enjoy all the ammenities.
5. 2252 King Fisher Drive, Westlake ($5,500,000) - 24 hour guard gated Vaquero Golf Club, Private 3.8 Acre Provencal Estate offers a gated Winding Drive, Oak Trees, Grassy Lawns, Flower Gardens. Owners & Architect Builder Aaron Angle created a Timeless Masterpiece.Limestone & Stucco Walls, Tiled Roof, 200 YR Old French Floors, 5 Artisan Fireplaces, Venetian Plaster Walls, Control 4 Smart Home, Elevator, Wine Grotto, Outdoor Living, Kitchen, Fireplace. Westlake Academy Int.Baccalaureate Program.