Southlake Homes For Sale: Five Homes With the Most Land on the Market Right Now
Aug 02, 2016 09:27AM
● By Kevin
1900 Shady Oaks Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Southlake Homes Report - Aug. 2, 2016 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
We took a look around Southlake to find massive lots for those with dreams of owning lots of land. If you're looking to own some real estate in Southlake, we've got you covered with a terrain edition of our homes report! These homes range in price from $2,500,000 to $5,500,000, as featured on realtor.com. Search for these homes on realtor.com for more photos and a full list of features.
1. 1900 Shady Oaks Drive ($5,500,000; pictured above) - One of a kind estate on 10 acres in the heart of Southlake. Jaw dropping foyer to formal living, dine, hearth room & library loft. Master suite has private garden and sitting rm. Top of the line appliances, private outdoor patio with fireplace, family room features card rm & grand bar. sep liv quarters above garage, outdoor liv includes pizza kitchen, gardens, several fps, pool, koi pond, pastures, barn. Must see to enjoy all the amenities.
2. 1470 N. Kimball Ave. ($4,990,000) - Castle-style w-ornate wooden craftsmanship. Iron doors lead into spacious entry w-curved stairways & elegant dome ceiling. Open floor plan w-multiple living areas, media room, oversized 4-car garage w- full kitchen & outdoor areas. Gourmet kitchen w-full amenities & walk-in prep pantry. Lavish bedrooms & opulent master w- attached sitting room & bath containing his and her space, grand shower w-turret-style ceiling & centralized jetted tub. All on a 7.93-acre lot.
3. 700 S. White Chapel Blvd. ($2,500,000) - 6.77 acres on the 'Rodeo Drive' of Southlake. The gated entrance leads you back to secluded acreage featuring stocked pond, grazing pasture, pool and two living quarters. The original property from the 1980’s has been well maintained with gracious views of the property and pool area. In 2006 the owners built a guest house attached to the property above a 5 car garage. Want to live in the city but feel like you are in the country?
4. 1312 Golden Gate Drive ($3,295,000) - This one of a kind custom home is situated on a spectacular outdoor setting with 4.96 heavily treed acres with minutes of Southlake Town Square. Beautiful hardwood floors combined with unparalleled finishings adorn this magnificent home. The backyard boasts a wonderful Claffey diving pool with a fire pit. Additionally there is a spacious 3 stall barn with air controlled living quarters.
5. 1000 S. Peytonville Ave. ($2,999,975) - Spectacular private estate situated on 4.81 acres nestled in the heart of Southlake. This outdoor paradise features a 2 stall barn, private guest quarters, pool, pond, mature landscaping, 7 car garage and plenty of outdoor living spaces. This grand home features 4 oversized bedrooms plus guest house,5.3 baths,4 living areas,media and exercise room. Luxury amenities include wood beams,hardwood floors,gourmet kitchen,dual staircases and so much more.
Own a pretty large lot of your own in the area? Send us some pictures, and we could feature yours in an upcoming gallery. Send us your info about it by contacting us.