10 Things That Definitely Happen When Dragons Go Back to School
Aug 02, 2016 02:15PM ● Published by Ashley Pape
In August, we’re all still enjoying the lazy days of summer, but we also know back-to-school season is officially here. It won’t be long before those big yellow busses with the Dragon sticker on the back ramble through your neighborhood and Dragons of all ages head back to class. As summer winds down and everyone gears up for the school year ahead, you can probably add to the points below.
1. YOUR FACEBOOK FEED IS FLOODED WITH FIRST-DAY-OF-SCHOOL PICS.
2. YOU STRUGGLE GETTING YOUR KIDS TO BED AT NIGHT. (AND THENWAKING THEM UP IN THE MORNING.)
3. YOU DREAD SHOPPING FOR SCHOOL SUPPLIES ...
4. AND REALIZE YOU LEFT SOMETHING OFF THE LIST AS SOON AS YOU GET HOME.
5. YOU CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE LATEST DRAGON GEAR AT YOUR SCHOOL’S SPIRIT SHOP OR THE DRAGON DEN.
6. YOU FIND YOURSELF STUCK IN TRAFFIC AGAIN.
7. YOUR CART AT COSTCO IS FILLED WITH PACKS OF PRE-SLICED APPLES, YOGURT TUBES AND OTHER LUNCHBOX FARE.
8. YOU’RE GASSING UP YOUR CAR MORE OFTEN.
9. YOU SEE THAT YOUR KIDS’ BRAND-NEW BACKPACKSARE ALREADY TOO FULL.
10. YOU MISS THEM, BUT YOU COULDN’T BE HAPPIER YOUR KIDS ARE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AS DRAGONS. #EXPECTEXCELLENCE
What would you add to the list? Tweet us @SouthlakeStyle #10Things or comment on this story at SouthlakeStyle.com.