Southlake Homes For Sale: Five Homes for Horse Lovers
Aug 10, 2016 08:51AM ● Published by Kevin
1312 Golden Gate Drive, Southlake. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - Aug. 10, 2016 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
We took a look around the Southlake area to find stables and land for all you horse enthusiasts out there. If you're looking to own some real estate in Southlake, we've got you covered with a equestrian edition of our homes report! These homes range in price from $570,000 to $3,295,000, as featured on realtor.com. Search for these homes on realtor.com for more photos and a full list of features.
1. 1312 Golden Gate Drive, Southlake ($3,295,000 [pictured above]) - This one of a kind custom home is situated on a spectacular outdoor setting with almost 5 heavily treed acres with minutes of Southlake Town Square. Beautiful hardwood floors combined with unparalleled finishings adorn this magnificent home. The backyard boasts a wonderful Claffey diving pool with a fire pit. Additionally there is a spacious 3 stall barn with air controlled living quarters.
2. E Bob Jones Road, Southlake ($1,920,000) - Spectacular 6 acre equestrian property gated and fenced in Southlake, TX ready to create your dream estate home. Small pond on property. Beautiful, rare acreage that is one of a kind. Prestigious neighborhood with large estate homes. Miles of horse trails in immediate proximity where you can enjoy riding through the woods and the shorelines of Lake Grapevine. Outstanding estate home site. Spectacular 6 acre equestrian property gated and fenced in Southlake, TX ready to create your dream estate home. Small pond on property. Beautiful, rare acreage that is one of a kind. Prestigious neighborhood with large estate homes. Miles of horse trails in immediate proximity where you can enjoy riding through the woods and the shorelines of Lake Grapevine. Outstanding estate home site.
3. 1609 Timber Ridge Lane, Keller ($749,000) - This exquisite custom built home is nestled on a beautifully landscaped, treed 1-acre cul-de-sac lot in north Keller. A cozy wrap around front porch provides a quiet spot for relaxing in the evening. The foyer is highlighted by an impressive curved stairway. A formal study is to the right of the foyer and features built-in library shelves, a secret door to the master closet, and a door to the front porch seating area. There is a formal living to the left of the foyer and a formal dining room overlooking the pool area. The open kitchen has been fully remodeled and provides a top of the line Dacor gas range, pot filler, hidden Dacor automatic roll out microwave, Bosch dishwasher and built-in Thermador refrigerator/freezer. The breakfast area has banquette seating on one side. The family room has a lovely stone fireplace and overlooks the pool and backyard. Special features in the home are plantation shutters, hand-scraped wood floors, and slate floors in the kitchen, nook and family room. The spacious master suite has views of the pool and backyard, a jetted tub, large shower, dual vanities and walk-in closet. A second bedroom is downstairs, and two bedrooms and a large media-game room with a wet bar are located upstairs. Keep cool this summer in the inviting lagoon style diving pool that features a spa with a waterfall into the pool. The backyard has a wrought iron fence, a huge lawn and play area, storage shed and a rustic, picturesque red barn (as-is). A sports court and RV parking with a 50 amp hookup are in the driveway. The oversize 3 car garage is side-entry. The interior of the home has been recently painted and new carpet installed. There is no HOA. There is easy access to 114 freeway, several corporate business centers, the new Westlake Entrada and Southlake shopping areas, and the fantastic restaurants of Roanoke, Westlake and Southlake.
4. 13501 Henrietta Creek Road, Roanoke ($570,000) - Panoramic Views from atop of one of the Highest points in Roanoke. Private well. Horse Ready. Country Living in the City, Minutes to Dwntwn Roanoke and Trophy Club. Open Floor Plan, Screen Porch, Downstairs Master, One-of-a-kind. 1450 Gal. water tank. Open Plan, High Ceilings. Multiple Storage Bldgs., including 16x44 RV Garage, Lg. stock pond. Quick access to Hwy 170, I-35, Hwy 114. Buyer and Buyers Agent to verify schools and measurements.
5. 4604 Bill Simmons Road, Colleyville ($1,090,000) - Endless Opportunities on this estate property that is nestled on a quiet street. Custom home is built on pier and beam foundation.100 year roof. Barn that could be used as extra storage, horses, or converted into guest house. Potting Shed. Well for irrigation. Great family open floor plan. Kitchen opens to family room overlooking acreage. Top rated Colleyville Schools! Easy access to Hwy 121 and convenient to shopping and hospitals.
Do you own a horse or two? Send us some pictures, and we could feature yours in an upcoming gallery. Send us your info about it by contacting us.