Southlake Homes For Sale: 5 Houses With 5 or More Bathrooms
Sep 13, 2016 08:41AM ● Published by Kevin
1254 Biltmore Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com.
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report: Sept. 13, 2016 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
We took a look around the Southlake area to find the houses with the most (and coolest!) bathrooms. If you're looking to own some real estate in Southlake, we've got you covered with a family sized edition of our homes report! These homes range in price from $800,000 to $2,299,900, as featured on realtor.com. Search for these homes on realtor.com for more photos and a full list of features.
1. 1254 Biltmore Drive ($2,299,900; pictured above) - Luxurious, warm & captivating SmartHome. Perfect estate for entertaining and creating priceless family memories. Well appointed from wine room to grand study, generous rooms with soaring ceilings and flowing floor plan. Oversized professional grade kitchen opens to family room with wall of windows. Theatre quality media room and adjoining game room perfect for entertaining. Stunning outdoor Oasis and sportscourt right outside your door- Exquisit! Built in 2008, the home features 6 bedrooms, 7 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms.
2. 1203 Lansdowne Court ($1,149,900) - Located in the exclusive Timarron community in picturesque Southlake, this immaculate two-story, 4 bedroom, 5 & half bath Traditional features a sparkling resort-style pool w waterfall, custom home bar with billiards area, incredible home theatre with secret room & countless designer upgrades. You’ll love the family friendly jogging & biking trails, lush greenbelts, community pool, world-class golf, easy access to Southlake Town Square & more.
3. 1802 Leeds Drive ($1,399,000) - Rare 6 bedroom with separate nanny suite and amazing bedroom suite, remodeled on HGTV! Incredibly private and gated custom estate home on a full wooded acre in prestigious Laurelwood Park. Builder's personal home with special attention to high-end detail including a basement Media Room which doubles as a tornado shelter! Endless room to entertain in the expansive backyard with diving pool & vast Game Room with full bar. Unique park-like setting! This home features 6 full bathrooms and one half bathroom.
4. 905 Giverny Lane ($1,049,900) - Elegant Renaissance inspired executive home in Southlake's master planned community of Carillon Estates! Wood floors, gourmet kitchen, exposed ceiling beams in family room, spacious gameroom, media room, luxurious master suite, focal tub, cabana with pool bath, covered patio, stone fireplace, tankless water heater, landscaped, sound system wiring, large homesite, sprinkler system. Energy Star 3.0 certified. Built in 2016, the house has 5 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms and one half bathroom.
5. 1409 Bay Meadows Drive ($800,000) - Scholars will be challenged and prepared in Exemplary Carroll ISD, while the family enjoys Southlake style living in this beautifully refinished main home on wooded one acre lot. Diving pool with pool house. Backs to woods, creek. Views of opulent horse property. Kitchen renovated 2015 with new appliances. New paint inside, out. Wood floor newly hand scraped, stained. New carpet. N. fence being replaced. Home Surge prot. Built in 2005, this home features 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
Got some cool bedrooms to show off to your neighbors? Send us some pictures, and we could feature yours in an upcoming gallery. Send us your info about it by contacting us.