Southlake Homes For Sale: Unique Sliding Glass Wall in Family Room, Covered Balcony off Game Room, Wet Bar in Media Room and More
Oct 18, 2016 08:55AM ● Published by Kevin
812 Lake Carillon Lane. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - Oct. 18, 2016 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 812 Lake Carillon Lane ($1,099,000; pictured above) - Renaissance inspired executive home in Southlake's master planned community of Carillon Estates. Beautiful wood floors with chef's dream kitchen. This home has a unique sliding glass wall in the family room, covered balcony off the game room, along with a wet bar in media room that makes this home perfect for entertaining. The master suite is a perfect getaway with its focal tub and rainhead shower. This home like new and a must see.
2. 205 Bob O Link Drive ($609,900) - Terrific Southlake home with large bedrooms and tons of storage! Hardwood floors, updated spacious kitchen with granite & stainless appliances, plantations, Master bdrm with built-ins on 1st floor, up is 3 large bedrooms + 2 bathrooms, study, PLUS gameroom or media! Large walk-in storage w blt ins! Rear garage, auto gate! Pool and FAB outdoor grill & rotisserie station! Not to be missed!
3. 851 Silverton St. ($1,350,000) - Distinctively designed home, taking advantage of the lot to the fullest, enjoying the adjacent greenbelt, this Estes Park home offers a warm environment. Features include interior brick, interesting archways, boldly crafted wood work, rich wood flooring & tile work plus floor to ceiling stone fireplace in the beamed cathedral great room. Entertain in the expansive space or relax in intimate settings, designed for the discriminating buyer.
4. 902 Aaron Way ($799,000) - Beautiful 5 bedroom home on oversized cul de sac lot in Timarron's Wyndsor Grove. Private Backyard Oasis, perfect for entertaining,plenty of space for kids to play, large media-gameroom, storage galore, gated swing drive to oversized 3 car garage.
5. 725 Cherry Court ($449,500) - Full duplex in Carroll ISD. Both sides leased....Do not disturb tenants. Each side features a vaulted ceiling in the large living area which is open to kitchen and breakfast area. Both units have three bedrooms and two full baths, walk in closets, full size utility room and two car garage. Unit 725 features a wood burning fireplace.
Is your home up for sale in Southlake? Send us your info about it by contacting us, and yours could be featured in our next homes report!