Southlake Homes For Sale: Neutral Colors Allow for Any Type of Décor
Oct 27, 2016 08:08AM
● By Kevin
607 Aberdeen Way. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Southlake Homes Report - Oct. 25, 2016 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 607 Aberdeen Way ($885,000; pictured above) - A Timarron classic with beautiful curb appeal located in the upscale Strathmore section, this home has been meticulously maintained and offers plenty of room for everyone. Updated kitchen, hardwood floors, new HVAC system in 2014 and more! Neutral colors allow for any type of décor. Large yard with sparkling pool and tons of green space for recreation. Perfect Southlake location for easy access to restaurants, shopping, and award winning schools!
2. 302 Foxborough Lane ($769,000) - Wonderful neighborhood with large treed lot, short stroll to Southlake Town Center & minutes to DFW airport. Incredible home has all the space for comfortable living & entertaining. Backyard oasis with mature landscaping, pool, spa, gazebo and pergola patio. Large kitchen has a massive island with exotic granite. Extensive HS wood floors and new carpet throughout. Fully equipped media room.
3. 701 Gateshead Court ($875,000) - Stunning entrance of mesquite hw flooring, grand staircase, fabulous floorplan. Open Family room w stone fireplace, views to outdoor living, pool and huge backyard! Breakfast room w gas fireplace for a European feel every morning! The cook will love the bright kitchen complete w island, 2ovens, gas cooking, 2 pantries.Guest suite tucked away! All bedrooms ensuite. Huge master, spa-like bath. Equipped media.
4. 618 Melrose Court ($559,900) - This impeccably maintained and fully updated 4 bedroom home is located on a large cul-de-sac lot in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in all of Southlake. This open floor plan includes Plantation shutters, engineered wood & tile floors, granite counters in the kitchen & baths, custom cabinetry and built ins, a see thru gas log fireplace between living areas, and a game room and study. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances including a convection oven & a combination convection microwave-oven creating double oven capabilities, a Bosche dishwasher, undermount sink, breakfast bar and island. A gas connection is available for a gas cook top option. The home has 3 en-suite baths and a guest half bath. The split bay, oversized 3 car garage has a workbench & cabinets. Surrounded by mature landscaping that creates a private backyard is a pool and spa with water feature. A pergola covers a nice sized patio and there is ample pool decking and plenty of yard for play space. Best of all, this home is securely seated in the award winning exemplary Carroll ISD! Neighborhood amenities include a private lake with walking trail, a clubhouse, tennis courts and multiple playgrounds. This rare opportunity to live in Southlake at this price won't last long so come and see it today!
5. 1100 Longford Circle ($650,000) - Incredible luxury home on a 3rd of an acre with 3 car garage & pool in the sought after masterplanned community of Timarron in Southlake Carroll ISD. Upgrades include wood floors, new carpet upstairs & master, wrought iron spindles, granite, stainless appliances & much more! Backyard oasis with covered patio, pool & additional grassy area for kids to play! Downstairs study with full bath offers flexibility. This home won't last long!
Is your home up for sale in Southlake? Send us your info about it by contacting us, and yours could be featured in our next homes report!