Southlake Homes for Sale: Entertainers Paradises in the $600's
Nov 16, 2016 08:50AM ● Published by Kevin
2918 Sutton Place. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - Nov. 16, 2016 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 2918 Sutton Place ($650,000; pictured above) - This home has it all! A luxurious 4 bed, 3.5 bath home with a spiral staircase, grand family room with tall ceilings, open to a kitchen fit for a chef. Stainless steel appliances, butler's pantry, 2 eating areas, an outdoor fireplace with covered patio, this home is perfect for entertainers. Master bed down, second living area, media room, game room and other beds up. Don't miss out on this beautiful gem!
2. 735 Ashleigh Lane ($699,900) - Fabulous 5 bedroom home is updated to the max! Beautiful Kitchen with center island and spacious pantry. Gorgeous granite and lovely back splash. Rich wood floors, fresh paint and so much more! Cul-de-sac location. Swing garage, Master suite plus one additional bedroom downstairs. Upstairs you find 3 more bedrooms, a loft game room and a media room. Backyard features covered and open patio with diving pool and spacious yard.
3. 116 Harvard Drive ($669,000) - Coveted One Story, 4 BR 3 Bath home on a premier cul-de-sac lot in desirable Princeton Park! Entry leads to Formal Living, Dining Rms. and Study with enclosed computer area, gorgeous Chef's Kitchen opens to Nook and Family Room with breathtaking views of a country setting! Private and large Master BR with updated Master Bath and huge walk-in closet. Split 3 Bedrooms and 2 Baths remain. Huge trees, Outdoor Fireplace and Patio!
4. 1313 Kings Brooke Court ($625,000) - Beautiful one story home in the heart of Southlake on a wooded private cul de sac lot. Gorgeous hand finished and scraped wood flrs throughout most of the home. Plantation shutters. 3 way split on bedrooms. Kitchen has a gas cooktop, dbl ovens, center island, stainless appliances, breakfast bar and planning desk. Large wooded backyard features pool with an attached spa. Walking distance to Southlake's Town Square!
5. 900 Lake Carillon Lane ($1,249,000) - Montage Custom Homes transitional modern courtyard concept home! Walk into the courtyard & outdoor living center with separate suite on the right:game-room,bedroom,full bath. Main house:5 bedrooms,5 baths with master split on its own wing. Open living,dining & kitchen with vaulted ceilings,double glass sliding doors. Upstairs game room. Large yard,4 car garage. Located in Carillon neighborhood down the street from Ft.Worth House of Dreams 2015.
Is your home up for sale in Southlake? Send us your info about it by contacting us, and yours could be featured in our next homes report!