Southlake Homes For Sale: Abundance of Natural Light and Views of Private, Wooded Backyard
Dec 13, 2016 08:03AM ● Published by Kevin
1709 Grass Court. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - Dec. 13, 2016 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 1709 Grass Court ($2,150,000; pictured above) - The best of both worlds! Tranquil retreat minutes from from Town Square and your morning commute. A wide open main floor features luxe yet inviting spaces for gathering. Kitchen is a true chef's dream with Viking appliances, designer tiles and an oversized granite island. Large windows across the back of the house allow for an abundance of natural light and views to the private wooded backyard.
2. 381 Watermere Drive ($439,000) - Luxury Southlake Villa close to club house in 55 and up resort community with pool, club house, and more! Features include vaulted ceilings, cedar beams, hand scraped hardwood, crown moldings, French doors, floor to ceiling stone fireplace, and walk in closets. Large kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, a gas range, walk in pantry, and center island. No yard work, no water bills, maid service, walk to lounge in club house. Eat out every night!
3. 721 Orleans Drive ($679,000) - Light and bright home in Carillon. This home has a best selling layout with all of the bedrooms on the 1st flr. Spacious open floor plan, large kitchen island perfect for family and entertaining, large game room up, covered patio and short walk to neighborhood parks. This home also boasts hard wood floors, granite c-tops, SS appliances, stone fireplace and designer finishes.
4. 1104 Wyndsor Creek Court ($650,000) - Former builder model in Timarron. Classic Single Owner Executive Home in Masterplanned Community of Timarron in Southlake Texas. Woven Through the Architectural Finish out is a Grand Marble Entry , Majestic Staircase, Gorgeous Formals Boasting Floor to Ceiling Fireplace. Natural Light Abounds Through Seemingly Infinite Windows. Wood Paneled Executive Study is Accessed Through French Doors and Includes Separate Pocket Doors for Additional Privacy. Elegant Design and Quality Craftsmanship Create a Sophisticated Look. You will Love the Family Friendly Jogging and Biking Trails, Lush Greenbelts, Community Pool and Activities, World-Class Golf, Easy Access to Southlake Town Square.
5. 198 Sam Bass Ridge Road ($1,390,000) - Best view in Southlake. Private country living located on sprawling 1.7 acre cul-de-sac lot on very quiet street overlooking endless spectacular panoramic views of Grapevine Lake and adjoining Corp Engineer Land surrounded by hundreds of mature trees & no visible neighbors!A nature lovers delight with miles of accessible hiking trails & equestrian trails w a walkway to the lake shore sandy beach.A renovators dream w a 1990's Frank Loyd Wright inspired three level home built by Lindal Cedar Homes w 3 levels of living space 3660 sq. ft, 4 bedrooms with 2 Full & 2 Half baths.Within minutes to DFW Airport,Town Square & all the amenities Southlake has to offer.No HOA & Open Enrollment to award winning Carroll ISD.
Is your home up for sale in Southlake? Send us your info about it by contacting us, and yours could be featured in our next homes report!