New Mexico Hatch Green Chile Sauce
If you're looking to add a little lively flavor to enchiladas, burritos or huevos rancheros, try your hand at Mi Dia From Scratch's New Mexico Hatch Green Chile Sauce. Check out the recipe below!
Yields: Four Cups
- 2 Cups of Hot Green Chile
- 2 Cups of Autumn Roast Green Chile
- 1 Cup of Extra Hot Green Chile
- 1 Onion Diced
- 6 Cups of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Heat a sauce pot over medium heat and add olive oil
- Add the onion and satue for about 5 minutes
- Add the three types of green chiles and saute for five minutes
- Add the water and reduce the sauce by half (about 30 minutes)
- Pair with your favorite Mexican-inspired dish and enjoy!
Click here to be directed to the segment on channel WFAA. Enjoy!
April's Margarita of the Month:
As the temperature rises and our patio becomes a go-to, sip on this refreshing twist of a classic Moscow Mule - the Lucky Mule. Featuring Herradura Reposado Tequila, Fresh Ginger, Lime Juice and a splash of Topo Chico, this drink will satisfy all taste buds. Garnished with a lime wheel and candied ginger, the Lucky Mule also makes for a great patio photo-op!
Visit us during Happy Hour, Monday through Friday from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM, to enjoy the Lucky Mule at a discounted price!
Tag us in your #Foodie photos @midiafromscratch!