Giving Never Tasted So Good
Jan 12, 2018 04:42PM ● Published by Dia
Buttered Lobster Mashed Potatoes, Candied Lamb Lollypops, Napa & Sonoma Valley Wines…Giving Never Tasted So Good! Welcome to Celebrity Chefs, an evening of Culinary Magic and Chefs’ Live Auction.
Mid-Cities Supporters of SafeHaven will present its 12th Annual event titled, EAT. DRINK. GIVE on Sunday, January 21, 2018, in the dazzling starlit ballroom of the Hurst Conference Center at 6 p.m. It begins with a Champagne cocktail and appetizer reception featuring the smooth jazz stylings of Liz Mikel, star of Stage, Screen and TV. Sip, taste and mingle while bidding on luxury trip travel packages at our Big Board or try your hand at our Casino Royale table to win high end wines. You can also purchase a raffle ticket valued at over $7000 featuring a $1500 gift card to Market Street, a ‘Need for Speed’ ride in a 430 Ferrari, Airline Tickets, Golf & BBQ outings and mystery restaurant gift cards.
But the best is yet to come. The ballroom doors open to reveal 17 of the most celebrated Chefs of Tarrant County vying for your appetites as they dish out their delectable signature dishes. After your taste buds have been lip-smacked into total submission, each chef presents themselves on stage where the bidding for their gourmet dinner packages are auctioned off to the highest bidder.
But the real story is not the mouth-watering foodie experience or socializing with the sheik elite. It’s the unsung heroes who make this event happen. Our superhero Chefs who wear capes tied around their waists and our philanthropic Sponsors who have buttered our bread year after year have dedicated their time, talents and financial support to help the women and children of SafeHaven lead courage-filled lives.
There is no better common denominator that can unite people more than food, wine and giving back!
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.mid-citiessos.org/celebritychefs/ or email CCTickets@mid-citiessos.org All proceeds benefit the women and children of SafeHaven of Tarrant County and their mission to end domestic violence.
2018 Celebrity Chefs
1. Chef Jon Bonnell - Bonnell's & Waters
2. Chef Susan Clark - Sweet Memories Cakes & Catering
3. Chef Todd Phillips - J.R.'s Steak & Grill
4. Chef Donatella Trotti - Nonna Tata
5. Chef Jason Harper - Trio New American Cafe
6. Chef Siegfried Schafner - Hurst Conference Center
7. Chef Deb Cantrell - Savor Culinary Services
8. Chef Andrew Huszar - Tastefully Yours Catering
9. Chef Jermaine Brown - Great Scott Restaurant
10. Chef Luciano Salvadore - Il Calabrese
11. Chef Bill Trevino - Craft & Vine
12. Donut Artist Rod Moruss - Peace, Love & Little Donuts of Southlake
13. Chef Charles Youts - The Classic at Roanoke
14. Chef Ying Aikens - Next Bistro
15. Chef Isaac Walker – on Arlington / R Bar & Grill
16. Chef Michele Ragazzini - Loveria Taste of Italy
17. Chef Jordan Ray – Trophy Club Country Club