Getting Ready On Game Day!
Sep 07, 2018 11:30AM ● Published by Mike
Did you buy the tickets yet?
It’s the big question on every family’s mind right now. Save time and money, and order them online where GA tickets are $6 for adults and $4 for students. If purchased at the gate all tickets will be $8. Buy tickets online here.
Cash on hand.
We’ve all done it. Leaving the house without cash is a way of life. As is laboring to an ATM when nothing else will do. Parking is $3 per spot (that includes the others you may be tailgating in) and cash is king for these volunteers working to support their child’s organization. The money goes to a good cause— so don’t be caught empty-handed!
Keep it classy.
Tailgating is a tradition, as are good manners. Keep these things in mind.
1. Share the lot: Clean up your reserved spaces as you head in late arriving Dragon fans will thank you for it. Per CISD Paid reserved spots do not cover the parking costs for other cars that have not arrived.
2. Mind your lil’Dragons: Kids and cars can cause a major concern. Keep an eye on your group and ensure everyone enjoys their pregame and makes it inside for kickoff.
3. Keep Dragon Stadium Beautiful: Toss your trash and make the effort to recycle.
What can come in?
Leave the booze, backpacks and large bags behind.
Show your Spirit
1. Be on time: Kickoff is 7 p.m. and butts in seats are the #1 home field advantage.
2. Make noise: Cowbells and Cheers are encouraged and expected… especially on 3rd downs.
3. Wear green: plan time for a visit to the Dragon Den to up your game.
4. Be positive: we know you came in second in your neighborhood fantasy league so you know a good play when you see one. You never know who is sitting within earshot, so any other comments should be kept to yourself.
Keep the fun going all night long at Copeland’s inside the Hilton. And get home safe.
More stadium and fan information can be seen here from Carroll ISD.