Compensation: Salary, Commissions, Quarterly Bonuses
Are you passionate about networking and building relationships within your community? Would you like to eliminate your commute to Dallas or Fort Worth, to build your sales career in some of the fastest growing communities in the Metroplex?
Award-winning lifestyle community magazines, Southlake Style and Flower Mound Style, are growing and always searching for great sales talent. We are looking for full-time and part time candidates with 2 to 7+ years of experience as junior, mid-level and senior level Account Executives.
We are aggressively seeking Account
Executives to build relationships and sell print, digital, social and event
solutions to area businesses. Successful candidates will be responsible for
driving results for current clients and proactively selling to new businesses.
This sales position collaborates closely with the Advertising Director and
creative team to develop and deliver high quality advertising campaigns for
local and regional businesses.
- Grow an existing book of accounts and maintain and expand customer base
- Prospect new business, develop relationships and customize integrated media campaigns through personal, email and phone consultations.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
- 2 to 7+ years consultative sales, business development, or fundraising experience including prospecting, in-person meetings and negotiations.
- Ability to identify key drivers of a client’s business and develop relevant marketing strategies.
- Adept at offering clients a unique perspective, teaching them new insights and leading to relevant product solutions.
- Sustain a weekly and monthly targeted call list with the goal of closing sales.
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Familiarity with CRM software is a plus.
Position includes salary, commissions, car/phone allowance and company-funded health insurance.
Serious candidates will email a resume and cover letter for consideration.----------
Salary: $35K-$45K based on experience
Are you creative with a knack for engaging copyediting? Do you have an eye for detail and the heart to capture stories beloved by an entire city? If so, we want to showcase your skills and experience to the resident readers of our award-winning city-focused lifestyle magazine.
As a Staff Writer at Southlake Style and Flower Mound Style you will be part of a small, yet dynamic team. Under the supervision of the Editor, the position is responsible for writing and editing monthly print, digital and social media content. This position also collaborates closely with the in-house art director and a team of freelance writers in order to develop high-quality lifestyle content within hard editorial deadlines.
- Manage digital content and social media on a daily basis
- Coordinate and write specific department editorial
- Report and write editorial features
- Edit copy for grammar, punctuation and factual integrity
- Include stylistic headlines and captions
- Assist the Editor and freelance team with content generation
- Attend local events of note and network within the community
Long-form storytelling and editing. Engaging short-form editing. Creative headline and tagline editing. Strong attention to detail in proofreading. Ability to work effectively and professionally with freelancers and art staff. Ability to manage multiple assignments in a deadline-driven environment.
MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), basic photography