Southlake Homes Report: For Sale Jan. 20, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 10:10AM ● Published by Kevin
1204 Costa Azul Court. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Southlake Homes Report - Jan. 20, 2015 [10 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 1727 Tuscan Ridge Drive ($580,000) - Move-in ready and priced to sell. Beautiful custom home loaded with upgrades. Hand scraped hardwood floors, travertine tile, plantation shutters, built-ins, granite throughout, butler's pantry, stainless appliances, double oven, and a five-burner gas cooktop. Beautiful master bedroom and bath, second bedroom and full bath on the first floor, large game room, and media room. Private outdoor patio with grill, stone fireplace, pond, and a hot tub. Built in 2006, the home has a three-car garage.
2. 201 E. Highland St. ($355,000) - 0.72 acre lot in CISD. Two bedroom ranch, built in 1972. Central heating and cooling.
3. 1600 Byron Nelson Parkway ($1,399,900) - Located on the first green of the private Byron Nelson Timarron Country Club Golf Course, this fabulous executive estate has it all. Gorgeous landscaping frames both the front circle drive and the awesome exterior loggia and sparkling pool. Winding staircase, two story grand salon, incredible chefs kitchen, and both the family room and the upstairs gameroom are fabulous. Built in 2004, the house has five bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, and a four-car garage.
4. 104 Londonberry Terrace ($1,097,900) - Fabulous executive Southlake family home ready for a new family wanting the convenience of living in the middle of Southlake adjacent to all shopping and entertainment and schools. Really great floorplan perfect for entertaining with multiple living areas. Versatile game room plus media room up. Outdoor living area is fabulous with the north exposure opening to sparkling pool recently added to the property. Built in 2005, the home features five bedrooms, four and a half baths, and a four-car garage.
5. 804 Windmere Court ($749,000) - Striking updated home on heavily wooded Cul-de-Sac lot. Elegant finish out in chef’s kitchen - silestone counters, marble backsplash, stainless steel appliances. Dreamy master with private study, vaulted ceiling, fireplace and remodeled bathroom. Backyard oasis is like a private park. Saltwater diving pool, professionally landscaped and overlooks greenbelt and jogging park. Open floorplan. Many updates thru out. Third floor bonus area for media or game room. Built in 1995, the home has four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, and a three-car garage.
6. 1204 Costa Azul Court ($1,124,990) - Ideally sited on a 1.06 acre lot in Villas De Sol, this luxury residence was custom constructed in 2007 and offers 5954 square feet of living space. The functional floor plan presents a formal living area, an elegant dining room, a chefs kitchen with open breakfast area, an oversized family room, five bedrooms, five full baths, one half bath, an executive study with custom built-ins, a first-level media room, an entertaining game room area with wet bar, utility and MUD rooms, a four-car garage with Epoxy flooring and a resort-inspired backyard oasis. Built in 2007.
7. 422 Copperfield St. ($874,999) - This Southlake Carroll home has it all. Five bedroom, four and two half baths home on cul de sac is located steps away from elementary school. Outdoor loggia with kitchen bar, grill, fireplace, entertaining area, outside bath and full sports court next to resort style sparkling pool. Open floor plan with gourmet kitchen, formals, family plus game and media rooms up. Study with beam ceiling and pocket office. Private master suite and study too. Built in 2003, offers a three-car garage.
8. 2405 Ranch House Drive ($739,000) - Beautiful Toll Brothers home in Johnson Place. Features five bedrooms each with a separate bath. Large open kitchen with oversized island and stainless steel appliances flows into soaring family room. Two -story covered patio overlooks large backyard and inviting saltwater play pool. Study, formal dining room, game room, master suite-so many wonderful features! Carroll ISD open enrollment. Built in 2008, the home features a three-car garage.
9. 200 Saint Tropez Drive ($1,244,900) - K. Hovnanian Homes at Carillon Estates is located in Southlake. This community blends upscale residential living with fine dining and entertainment. Amenities will include spa-like swim center, playground and community sport court, along with 68 acres of parks and trails. New construction French-style home, featuring a three-car garage.
10. 408 W. Chapel Downs Drive ($1,165,000) - Stunning Southlake executive estate. Immaculate move in ready home. Perfect open floor plan for entertaining with a down stairs wine and media room. Guest bedroom down stairs with a separate master suite wing. All upgrades you would expect including wolf, subzero, hard woods, and more. Each secondary bedroom has its own en suite. Expect to be impressed with this perfect Sandlin Manor location near shopping and easy access to highway and airports. Built in 2012, the house has five bedrooms, five and a half baths, and a four-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.